32 - Their Bond

Time Jump- Four days later...

____________________________________

With amusing, non stopping tears , Teresa cried watching Nina roll her suitcase into the living room.

She was leaving.

Fortunately, Teresa was able to convince Luciano to allow Nina to take his private jet back home to give her a first time experience of being on a luxurious jet. It was mostly seductive persuasion, but also a lot of complaining. As a result he allowed her to, but Teresa never thought what happened would have happened.

Flashback...

Teresa knew Luciano wasn't going to answer her calls. She didn't assume, he just declined every 10 of them, so she decided to go to his home and talk to him face to face. She did this all not knowing whether he was still angry at her, not wanting to see her, or be around her, but still she went because she wanted this for Nina. After all, she didn't know when she would see her again.

Of course, the first place she checked was his office and she didn't knock, just came in and stopped asking, "Where is the other table?" Realizing it was replaced with a brand new one.

Luciano huffed, looking up from his laptop and laying back in his seat, "I thought I declined enough of your calls, apparently you didn't get the hint." He chuckled, amused and she rolled her eyes, closing his door.

She walked around his desk, shutting his laptop, moving it and sitting in front of him, on his desk, crossing her legs.

" Nina is leaving today" She started and he nodded.

" I am aware"

" I don't want her taking a regular middle class flight back. So I was wondering-"

" No" He said, interrupting her like he always does with the same answer. She expected it though.

"Please?" She poked her lip out like a baby causing him to chuckle.

"No, and I mean it"

She laughed softly, causing his eyebrow to raise and ask what's funny. "You're going to do it anyway" She shrugged, confident he would. He sat up, scooting up close to her.

"Am I?" He grinned, his eyes twinkling, Teresa not being able to tell if he was bluffing or not. He could hide it so well. But he didn't bother hiding how he thought it was funny. Teasing her.

"You say no all the time, and you do it anyway" She shrugged and he shook his head.

"You should get going for your farewell" He reached for his laptop, attempting to end the conversation, but she moved it away, uncrossing her legs and leaning back, her arms supporting her with her hands placed on the cool surface.

"Fine, what do I have to do, that's not sexual?"

"How about, go to your friend before she misses her flight"

She smacked her lips, "Luciano-"

"Tesoro, I said no" It was her turn for her eyes to twinkle but she smirked as well. Because he called her Tesoro. She would have known if he was serious if he called her Teresa, like he did when he was really angry or not wanting to speak to her. He just needed a little more convincing.

She was a seductress, wasn't she?

With a groan, his eyes found hers, assuming she would take the hint, but she didn't. Instead she thread her legs through the holes of his chair, grinning as she stared into his eyes, sliding onto his lap, straddling him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her hands instinctively playing with his neck hair, a habit she did.