24 - Love Sick

Teresa felt movement in the bed, causing her eyes to slowly open. She heard light breathing and turned her head to realize Ricco was behind her. She was curled into a ball in Ricco's arms. Gotta admit, it felt good. She laid back down, remembering what happened.

Ricco pulled her top down, her head laying back down, as her hands found their way into his hair, sighing as he sucked and kissed on her breasts. He began to pull down her panties and she pushed his head down lower and lower, arching her back, and biting her lip.

She didn't have sex with him. She didn't want to betray Luciano. Even if she were able to, even if she didn't care about betraying him, she just didn't have any want of giving her complete self to anyone but him.

With a sigh from her sad thoughts, she reached down and put her hand on his arm, attempting to remove it however failed and resulted in him holding her tighter. She felt him take a deep breath before he lifted up, Teresa turning on her back and his lips dropped to hers briefly. "What time is it?" She questioned in a soft, morning voice and he groaned, reaching over for his phone.

"Three" He responded, throwing it on the bed. "I want you to leave some things here for when you come back" He said, laying back down. She laughed, lifting her head as she said, "Or you could just buy me some more things"

His head lifted and she smiled and he laid it back down with a chuckle. "Purgatory for the wallet they say"

She giggled a little, getting out of the bed, him groaning because of it.

He didn't want to get out of bed.

They had both taken a fresh shower apart, and gave each other time to think. Him to think how would it feel for her to leave, and her to think how it would feel to go back to Rome. To see Adriano vs him seeing no one. To seeing her room again, vs him seeing nothing in hers. To her sleeping in her own bed vs him not seeing her in his. And overall, to see Luciano vs Ricco not seeing her.

Two people, different thoughts, different moods. She did feel a little attached to Ricco, and she didn't want to get away from him because these 3 days were great, fun with him. She got to know him more, he got to know a little of the real her. But she missed Rome, she missed Adriano, she missed how it felt to be back home, she missed Luciano.

She wore a regular pink sundress and sandals. They didn't even speak as he helped her with her bags, it wasn't an awkward thing, just a thinking thing. Still, he opened and closed her door. That's something she's gotten used to. The chivalry.

Once he was in, she scooted over and laid her head on his shoulder, his lips briefly against her forehead. Something she's also gotten used to.

She's changed in so many ways. From being staged kidnapped, accidentally shooting a gun, modeling, acting, her confidence grew. Not physically, if it increased then she would be pretty cocky, but mentally. Being somewhat a part of the Mafia life changed her. Of course death situations would always scare her, she will never pretend to be tough if she really wasn't.

Nowadays she didn't have a reason to be afraid, except for when he brought her to the warehouse. But now she knows he would never hurt her.

* * *

Taking their seat on the jet, he finally spoke up. She knew he was bothered by something, but she wouldn't ask. "Have you thought about when you want to come back?" She turned to face him, finding his hopeful eyes. "I need to focus on my career. You have to understand I moved to Italy for a reason, not because it was something fun to do"

"I just don't want to be moving back and forth so much right now. I didn't expect to find someone or be with someone, so it is something I have to adjust to. And if I have to, I'm hoping that you would adjust for me as well. I understand if you don't want to talk to me on the phone or over 6 hours away from each other, but that's where we are at right now."