34 - Accepting his Terms

Teresa's loud sounds of her heels were heard throughout the house as she stomped upstairs through Luciano's house and up to his room. She barged in, unannounced as he was putting on his shirt.

"I'm done" She said, keeping her eyes on his face and not his dangerously steep and killer pecs, and perfectly toned abs that were completely ripped. The best thing about it was the light trail of hair going down his lower waist, only making him look like a sexy dominant Daddy.

And she wanted to play house.

But all of that flew away as he asked, "Excuse me?" With his eyebrow raised. He didn't even realize that the small, simple reaction would only make him more perfect than he already was. Standing there, his black dress shirt unbuttoned, his eyebrow raised, his hair tousled, surely he was going to get to it, and his calm, dominant, boss-like stance.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to clear the pleasurable thoughts rummaging through her head and her eyes opened saying, "With Ricco, I am done"

He turned his body, now standing straight, parallel from her and his eyebrow went back down , impassiveness spread across his features. "You're done when I say your done Tesoro"

She huffed, walking up to him. "Luciano he told me, he loves me yesterday"

"So?" He questioned and she scoffed, that he cared less for it.

"So I draw the line. I can't let someone be in love with me and they don't actually know the real me." He chuckled, causing her anger to flare.

" By all means share your identity, I'm sure he would love that" He moved around her, grabbing his shoes and sitting on his bed.

" I'm serious Luciano! "

" So am I"

He looked down, putting on his shoe and she grabbed it, throwing it at the door, gathering his attention. " It's not right. I'm not that kind of person" Luciano looked at her and back at the thrown shoe, now at the door. Then back at her. She saw the irritation, but it quickly died off and now an amused smirk appeared.

" You are the kind of person to seduce a man for information though? "

Her eyes bulged and her mouth dropped that he used that against her.

" You made me! " He shook his head, denying her accusation.

" I did no such thing. That was a choice Tesoro"

" Not much of a choice when you threatened to murder my best friend"

He chuckled, standing up and looking at his hair in the mirror, completely dismissing her concern or complaints. Whatever they were. "What, was I supposed to let you kill her?" She huffed, folding her arms.

"In my world you do anything to look out for yourself, that benefits you, damn anyone else '' She could not believe what she was hearing. From Luciano, the man she loved.

" So would you let someone kill me to save you, to benefit you?" She tilted her head and his eyes hardened, staring at her through the mirror. "Conversation over" He said, walking out his room towards his office, being followed by a bothered, stubborn Teresa.

"Luciano, this is pointless to continue. You have your info" He ignored her, taking a seat in his chair and she slammed the door, not getting a reaction out of him, like she hoped. "You are only thinking about yourself! What about me?"

"I don't follow" He joined his hands, placing them on the table.

"I can't do this. Real strong feelings are involved" She said with a sigh and Luciano stared at her, not quite figuring out the problem , he didn't see one. Quite the opposite, he saw more opportunities.