7 - Getting into Character

Teresa jumped and down squealing as her eyes popped like a child who saw a store full of candy as she stared at her fully stocked closet. Everything was there. So many perfumes, body sprays, lotions, body cream, body scrub. Everything was expensive except for the obvious things like pads and tampons. He even had a heating pad in there.

She opened the other closet, taking out one of the red towels, feeling all over it. The softness. So expensive and luxurious. There were hair products, expensive flat irons, curlers, blow dryers, wipes. He thought of everything. Even the pills for cramps, a girl's best friend.

It wasn't that everything he bought was what got her, it's that he was considerate enough to buy it all. Most of her products were sensitive. He didn't know what could or couldn't use, so he just went the safe way and she was grateful for that.

She took out a few products and set them down, taking off her clothes. Then she looked around, confused on how to actually turn the shower on. She stepped back, actually getting a clear and bigger picture of how luxurious her bathroom was. It didn't have a door so her bedroom and bathroom were literally joined together, fortunately.

For her shower there were two black and tall mount walls and the floor was black marble. She stood in the center, looking up seeing the square shaped rain sky shower head on the ceiling.

Awesome, She thought.

She searched the wall and saw the three control panels but she didn't know how to use them and she would rather not try to mess something up. Sighing, she grabbed a black silky robe that she knew was custom made. She loved how self felt against her skin, she could get used to it. In some form, she was on vacation. She tied it around, walking outside her room. It was a little in the evening and she wasn't sure where anyone was or how she was supposed to get help, she hardly was there to know anyway.

She walked past a cracked door and walked back, seeing the light on. Knocking, she heard a deep come in, knowing it was Luciano. She opened the door and he raised his head, his eyes instantly filling with anger. "I need help with the shower" She said softly and his features softened. Though he was still mad she came outside her room in a robe. He nodded and clicked the intercom while she walked back to her room, hearing him say something in Italian.

A few seconds later, a woman came in.

"Hey, I didn't know how to use the shower" She said and the woman smiled, seeming motherly and walked into the bathroom.

It actually wasn't hard to use. She showed her how to change the lights that came with it, how to turn on only one part or both, the speed. It was cool.

She left and Teresa relaxed, in her luxurious shower. It was nice how she could have Led lights on them. She enjoyed her shower overall. Very steamy.

Drying off, she wrapped a towel around her hair, letting it dry. She could have blow dried it but she wanted to take advantage of the expensive towel. Her outfit choice was a lace two piece, bralette and panties. It was bright purple, almost pink and she loved it. In a way dancing clothes were sort of lingerie minus how sweaty they would get from dancing. Lingerie was fresh and comfortable, and made you feel sexy to walk around in.

She hardly wore lingerie, but now she would. Going through the different perfumes, she chose a flowery scent in a pink bottle. At least she can enjoy her time before she has to seduce a Don, potentially fail and die. Walking into the room, drying her hair, she gasps a little, startled by Luciano who was sitting on the end of her bed, away from the bathroom opening.

She set the towel down and he got up, her eyes following the movement. He always stole her breath just for knowing him so little.

"What's wrong?" She asked and he shook his head. "How confident are you with seducing men?" She calmed down a little realizing it was about her job. The question caught her off guard even confused her a bit, but she could answer. It was technically her job to seduce men. She was pretty confident.