38 - Good till it wasn't

Small Time Jump... 3 days later (Leaving Day)

____________________________________

Teresa laid on the bed, her face in her hand as she stared, watching Luciano walk back and forth through the room, packing their things. She still hasn't gotten up because she wasn't sure if she wanted to leave.

Luciano walked back into the room, his finally landing on Teresa after laying there for so long and his shoulders slumped as he chuckled, shaking his head, setting his clothes down in the bag. He walked, standing in front of the end of the bed and with two strong hands wrapped around her ankles, she was pulled down hard, on the bed with a giggle.

"Get dressed Tesoro" She grabbed her pillow, wrapping her arms around it, pouting saying no.

"You said a week Tesoro' He took the pillow from her and she grabbed the blanket, throwing it over her. "Okay I changed my mind." She said from underneath the blanket.

" Then we'll stay." He said and she heard the unzipping of the bag and she threw her blanket down, saying
"No! Rolo will miss me!"

Luciano huffed.

" Tesoro make up your mind"

She kicked the blanket off, getting up all the while shooting him a glare mixed with pleading eyes and he only kissed her forehead, walking past her with her suitcase.

Teresa stood outside with her arms folded as she watched the black Lincoln Navigator pull in, the rims cleaned, car shiny. Of course it was. She stared at the car, indecisive whether to get in or not. Somehow she felt the second she gets in the car is the second everything changes. During the entire week they were wonderful. They were happily in love with no problems or interruptions. They slept together every single day, held each other. All the talking, great conversations, jokes that brought out their laughs, intimate moments that made her want to cry. The affection, the kissing, showering together, sex. What if when they go back it all changes? Sure he may have shown Luciano, but he would go back to being Don of Rome.

And she didn't want that to happen, because it would mean the ending of everything else.

Even with all thoughts, she got in the car.

Luciano stared at Teresa as they drove off. Her head was on the window, silent and didn't look happy much to his confusion.

"Tesoro if leaving makes you unhappy, I told you we can stay as long as you want" He said, and she shook her head, not exactly helpful. And like usual, he grew irritated not exactly like having to pull answers out of people, but he started to slowly do it with her. He did like babying her sometimes but when it was something serious, he didn't want to baby her to talk to him.

"Tesoro tell me what it is" He said, using his authoritative voice, knowing she would always answer to it, because she knew he was serious.

"Do you love me now or all the time?" She asked softly, never turning around to meet his eyes. His eyebrows furrowed as he said, "Both. Why?"

"Do you love me every second of the day or just for the week?" She then asked and he groaned.

"Tesoro you know I hate when you prevaricate"

She turned around, Luciano concerned as he saw her glossy eyes.

" When we step out of this car, will you be the Luciano that loves me or will you be the Luciano who dismissed me and talked to me when he felt like it?" He looked down and out the window, disappointed that that's the image he gave her. The description she gave him. A horrible person.