15 - Her Luciano

Teresa's eyes squinted as the sunlight hit them from her awakening. She turned over with a smile on her face, knowing he was gone. He stayed until she fell back asleep. It felt almost surreal and mind blowing that he was with her yesterday, in the same bed, having her crazed.

She was grateful he didn't just come to sexualize her and leave. He stayed an hour or two after she fell asleep, with his arm around her, her face on his chest, feeling his warmth. Feeling every detail of his toned body, his smooth skin. She closed her eyes just thinking about it. He was so gentle with her, caressing her in every delicious way. Luciano may not be able to speak his feelings, but he could show them.

Her eyes opened, smelling food and she got up, putting on the robe Luciano previously threw on the floor and ran out her room, and into the kitchen, sliding to a halt as she saw a shirtless Adriano cooking. He looked like a great husband or boyfriend. Her eyes didn't shy away from his fitted body, and she wasn't ashamed of it, he didn't wear a shirt for a reason...

"I'm sure you heard of the stereotype that most Italians don't eat breakfast" He stated and she giggled, nodding. She realized she never saw Luciano eat breakfast. He always drunk a cappuccino in the morning. Is that true? He chuckled, noticing her thinking face appeared. "Most do not, but Americans do" He shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"I am not American" He chuckled, fixing her plate.

"You live in America" He looked up at her with an amused grin.

"For two years." She corrected and he handed her plate. She asked where it was and he held up his mug of coffee causing her to roll her eyes. She sat on the stool at the island and he slid her syrup for her waffles.

"You never talk about Brazil despite you spending most of your life there" He said and she shrugged, eating some eggs. He handed her a bottle water and she swallowed saying, "Not much to tell"

That had him intrigued. "What about your Father?" He questioned, not wanting to bring her low life mother up. She shrugged again as if she didn't care, but whatever she was about to say, he knew she did.

"Left when I was 2 years old, remarried, new kids, new life"

Her family were assholes, he thought.

"Do you want to meet your siblings?" He asked and she shook her head, cutting her pancake with her fork which confused him because it was a knife right on the side of her. Though he decided to ignore such a little thing. "They may share half the same blood as I, but they are not my siblings" She said and he huffed, realizing just how much Luciano and her were the same.

" You are like Luciano in that way. However his siblings are not blood related. He doesn't see them as his family either" Her eyes widened hearing that. Luciano had siblings? "He never talks about his family" She pointed out and Adriano nodded.

"Facts about any man, or any real man, family is important, even more than a Don, they are your entire support system. So you see why he wouldn't speak to you about them." He explained and she nodded. They weren't so close she could understand that. "If Ricco does happen to speak of his family with you, he's sprung" He chuckled, causing her to laugh hearing the word sprung, like he never said it before.

" You have a free day, do you want to do anything? " He questioned and she looked at her nails, cringing at them. She definitely needed new ones. It was time to go. Adriano saw her staring at her nails and he huffed, knowing what was coming.

"A classy woman has to keep herself up-to-date" She giggled.

Teresa took her shower, freshening up for the day. Normally in Georgia, she didn't get up till dark because that's when she danced. Now it's like everyday she's doing something. She got dressed in a regular long tie dye body dress that length stopped at her ankles. Clearly because of her height. She walked in the living room, seeing Adriano putting his jacket on and she asked, "Why do I know nothing of your love life?" She teased and he chuckled, turning the lights off.