Chapter 17!

-Serenity-

"Do you mean like Lor-" I begin.

"Lord Voldemort? Yeah that is my daddy-o," Marvolo smirks slightly. "Just don't tell everyone. We don't want people finding out." 

I nod. "But Lord Voldemort died in the War. He is dead," I say, still shocked by this discovery.

"No, he didn't die. Yes, a copy of his was killed but not the real Voldemort. It was Regulus Black who died that night. He was under the poly juice potion and was in my fathers debt for not killing him, and this was the perfect deal," Marvolo says, cracking his knuckles.

"But I thought your father had no hair," I say. "How did could he make a poly juice potion?"

"When my father was younger, he wanted to be sure that if he was to die, he could have a copy of himself to die instead of the real him. So he took one of his hairs before he turned into an evil wizard and kept it in a secret location. Every 2 months he would take some of his blood and soak the hair in it, so as he changed, the hair would too. When Regulus tried to destroy his Horcrux, my father spared his life, and made him a prisoner in the Malfoy Manor. When he knew Potter was after him and the battle had started he had brewed Polyjuice potion beforehand, as a precaution, and make Regulus drink it. Whilst he was in the form of my father he was forced to duel Potter. When he killed 'Voldemort' he actually killed his Godfathers brother, and my father was safely at the Manor," Marvolo explains. "So my father is still alive."

"Wow..." I whisper. "Do the Death Eaters know?"

"Not yet, but my father is going to begin to bring them together, and seek vengance on Harry Potter and finally avenge himself," Marvolo shrugs. "I know he has plans for me to become a Death Eater, but you know. I am a little young at the moment."

"My father was a Death Eater, do you think he is in danger?"

"Seri, this is the beginning of the end. Everyone is in danger," Marvolo says. "But I won't let anyone hurt you." When these were said my cheeks flamed red and I wanted to throw myself at Marvolo and crash my lips to his. Instead I smile nervously. Why am I thinking this? Teddy walks in from the Boy Dormitory. 

"Seri, your brother is really upset," he whispers.

"I do not care. He has caused me enough pain and he is being a real bastard," I snap. "Sorry."

"Don't be. Marvolo, I know you wouldn't put your name in the cup and judging by the expression on your face when your name was called you didn't want to be apart of it. It is unfair," Teddy says extending his hand.

Marvolo shakes it with a smile. "Thanks man." Teddy is dressed in some spare Slytherin robes, and the other Slytherins have welcomed him with warm smiles. Even though he is a Gryffindor, he dresses in Slytherin clothes, eats and sleeps with us, but doesn't attend our classes. He is called a traitor but his former class mates, but he ignores them and flips the bird when anyone calls him names.

Not everyone can stand up to their friends and Teddy is brave by doing so. I know that I wouldn't be able to stand up to my friends, because I wouldn't be able to cause them or myself pain. My father always told me that in life the best things aren't things. I realise this when my brother isn't speaking to me. You always realise how much something means when you don't have it anymore. And now that I have potentially lost my brother, I realise that he means the world to me. Although I already did know that, because he saved my life, but it is different when he isn't there for me.

But I have Marvolo, but my thoughts make it awkward to be with him. I don't understand why I get the butterflies I get when I see him. I guess I am just happy to be his friend? I cannot imagine my future, and I cannot imagine getting married. After everything that happened with Toby, I don't even know if a love exists. My parents love each other, and I know that, but they are older and married. I am 11, and I have already almost died. What will happen in the future is unknown, but I am excited to face it! I hope that I will be able to make my mark on the world, and improve someones life. I hope I can be happy and I hope I can find love. But most of all, I hope that my family and friends will be happy.