Chapter 33

'I have an idea but you may not like it.'

I wipe my face in frustration. "Bellatrix, I need to save my wife." Bella takes a seat and frowns. She slouches back in the chair and her wild hair contrasts her worried expression.

"I realize that Severus," Bella speaks softly as if I was a mere child. "But if I am to help the Mudb-" I frown at Bellatrix- "oh god fine. If I am to help your wife I will need help." Who would she need help from?

"Bellatrix, what will it take to save my wife? I do not have time for this pitiful chatter. I need to check on Hermione," my frustration begins to grow.

"There is one way," she smiles darkly at me.

--Serenity--

It has been months since the Triwizard Tournament and it has been a few weeks since I spoke to my parents. There is a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that something has happened but I cannot put my finger on it.

--Tom--

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?" my voice raises at Bellatrix. "A MUDBLOOD?"

"My Lord, this woman is the wife of one of our own. And we look after each other," her voice is calm and caring. Bellatrix may be a psychotic bitch she wants to but she is loyal to things that mean a lot to her. Family. The Army. Love.

I sigh. "She is a mudblood. I said we do not welcome mudbloods."

"I know Tom. But we welcome family." With that she presses her lips to mine and I know the chose has been made.

Hermione Jean Granger is to join the Death Eaters.