Chapter 4!

:Serenity:

"And he kept calling me Mio Angelo," I say blushing deep red, as I sit in the Great Hall describing my dinner to Jess, Ryd and Marvolo. "It was amazing." I run my fingers over my hair, and jump as I touch someone's hand.

"I'm glad you enjoyed last night as much as I did Mio Angelo," Toby says swiftly kissing my cheek. I look down at the table, cheeks flaming red. "Hey Ryder, Jessica, Marvolo."

"Hey Toby man," Ryder says pumping knuckles with Toby.

"Hey," Jess says smiling. Marvolo just grunts.

"Serenity can I talk to you for a second," Toby whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps on my arms.

"Sure," I murmur getting up. "See you guys in class." Toby takes my hand and pulls me out of the Great Hall, and into the corridor. We walk outside and towards the Black Lake. Toby pulls me into a hug, and slowly strokes my hair. I wrap my arms around him, taking in his scent. He smells like peppermint and honey.

"Mio Angelo," he whispers kissing my hair. "What are you thinking about?"

"I am wondering why you bought me out here," I whisper into his chest.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a second date with me tonight?" Toby whispers kissing my sweet spot behind my ear, causing me to shiver. I nod.

"I would love that," I whisper. Toby grabs both sides of my face and leans forward, I close my eyes in anticipation of my first kiss. But Toby's lips do not press against mine, instead he kisses my nose and cheeks.

"Thank-you Mio Angelo. Meet tonight at the same place?" Toby says.

"Of course," I say, standing on my tippy toes and kissing his nose.

"But until then, let's get to class," Toby takes my hand again leading me up the hill towards the school. I smile at how right this feels. My small hand, in his large. Him drawing patterns on my thumb.

The day drags. Classes go by at a snails pace. But when lunch came, I couldn't be happier. Toby walks me to lunch, his arm securely wrapped around my waist, with him whispering in my ear. I smile as we walk into the Great Hall, wrapped in the warmth of Toby's arms. As we sit down, I lean my head on Toby's shoulder and his arm is still around me. Toby fills his plate with pasta and hands me a fork.

Together we eat off the one plate, whispering to each other and laughing. Marvolo, Ryder and Jess talk happily on the other side of them table, but there is s slight frown on Marvolo face. Toby takes my hand in his and draws shapes in my palm. "You are so beautiful," he whispers to me. "It almost hurts."

"It shouldn't hurt you," I whisper. "I don't want you to be hurt." I press my forehead against his, both of our eyes closed. Not seeing, but feeling. We are breathing the same air, and I can feel his hot breathe on my face. A smile is playing on my lips, this is a moment that will be etched in my mind forever. Someone clears the throat across the take and I move away from Toby. Ryder and Jessica are smirking at us, whereas Marvolo is glaring at Toby.

"You guys are cute," Ryder says. "But please Toby, don't flirt while I'm around." Everyone, excluding Marvolo, laughs.

"Sorry Ryder," I say cheerfully.

''I'm not going to say sorry," Toby smirks. "I have nothing to be sorry for."

:Severus:

Hermione and I lay on the couch, watching some muggle show. "How do you think the children are?" She asks resting her head on my laps.

"I'm sure they're fine Mione," I say. I softly stroke her brown hair, and she smiles at me.

"I can't believe they're at Hogwarts," Hermione tears up.

"I know baby," I smile back at her.

"Do you think they're safe?"

"Hermione The Dark Lord is dead, there isn't anyone who can hurt them. So please relax," I whisper.

"Okay," she whispers pressing her lips to mine.

:Serenity:

"Serenity can I talk to you?" Marvolo asks on the way back to the common room, after classes. "Privately."

"Uh sure," I say before turning to Toby. "I'll see you tonight." Toby pressed my hand to his lips.

"I will see you tonight Mio Angelo," he says before walking off.

I then turn back to Marvolo. "Okay, what do you want to talk about?"

Marvolo looks down at the books he is carrying then out a nearby window, at the berry blue sky. "Let's talk out side." I nod and follow him through the school and towards the lake. We sit down on the lusciously soft grass, laying out books beside us. "Listen Serenity, this is going to sound extremely rude of me, but I mean no offense. It feels like, to me, Toby is trying to pry you away from us...  From me... And I don't want to lose you Serenity, I cannot lose you. Your first girl I've ever felt like this about-" he quickly closes his mouth, frowning to himself.

"Listen Marvolo, I don't want has made you think that, but I swear that isn't what's happening at all. You have to believe me, when I say that I will never let anyone pull me away from my friends and my brother. But if it is worrying you so much, I'll start spending more time with you, Jess and Ryder. Your don't ever lose me Marvolo," I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"Come here," he says, opening his arms out wide. I crawl into his embrace and lay my head on his chest. Marvolo moves me so I am sitting on his lap, and his chin is on the top of my head. I smile and close my eyes.

"HEY!" someone yells. I look up and see Toby marching down the hill towards us, face red with anger. I scurry to my feet pulling Marvolo up with me. When Toby reaches is he grabs my arms softly and pulls me away from Marvolo. "Are you okay?" He whispers pressing his forehead to mine. I nod.

"Toby we weren't doing anything. Just talking then I gave him a hug," I say.

"I know Mio Angelo," Toby kisses my cheek. He turns to Marvolo, red in the face. "What makes you think you can touch my girl?"

"Technically she isn't 'your girl'," Marvolo snaps. "And she was my friend before your friend so I don't need to ask your permission to give her a hug."

"If you ever touch, or talk to Serenity again, I swear I will break your nose. She is mine, you hear me. We have something special and I can imagine myself spending the rest of my life with Serenity Saige Snape! And I don't let anyone, and especially not you, get in the way of that," Toby says between clenched teeth. Moved by his words, I reach over and take Toby's hand pulling him back to me.

"Baby let me grab my books and we'll leave," I say. Toby turns his back so I whisper an apology into Marvolo's ear. Toby and I start walking back to the school, my books in hand and his arm wrapped around me.

"Mio Angelo, I think I'm going to have to watch you a little more carefully," he smirks, kissing my temple. "I see the way Marvolo stares at you. It makes me sick. He looks at you like you're a piece of meat and he's hungry. I don't want you to get hurt."

I smile at Toby. He always has the words. "I'm sorry Toby, I didn't think of how you would feel. You mean more than you could imagine to me, and I don't want anyone to ruin that. But I have to take some responsibility for my actions, seeming though I was the knee who huge him."

"Mio Angelo, I don't care that you hugged him, I care that he made you sit on us lap," Toby says as we walk into the common room. "Now Mio Angelo go get ready for our date tonight."