Chapter 6!

:Ryder:

Its been a month since Seri and Toby started dating, and honestly they are adorable! You can definitely see the love between them, and they are perfect for each other. I may have a crush on my sisters bestfriend... Jessica. But i dont think she feels the same way.

"RYDER!" Seri screams at me storming into the Common Room.

"What?" I ask.

"Why the hell are your shorts in my bag?"

"I don't know. Why are you yelling at me?" I say getting off the couch.

"I don't know. Maybe because you out your clothes in my bag!" She screams before bursting into tears. I stand their shocked not knowing what to do.

:Serenity:

I burst into tears at my brothers stupidity. He stands there staring at me, like I'm am an alien. Toby runs down from the boy dormitory and hugs me.

"Mio  Angelo, what's wrong?" He whispers in my ear.

"Boys are stupid," I whisper, getting over my sudden outbreak. "I'm sorry Ryd, I'm just stressed out. I didn't mean to take it out on you." Ryder nods and I hug him tightly.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too." My brother squeezes me tightly before releasing me. I look at his brown eyes and smile. He smiles back, and sits back down on the couch.

"Toby what are you doing for Christmas?" He asks.

"I'm not sure yet," Toby says looking at me. Jessica bursts through the Common Room doors, with the biggest smile on her face.

"OH MY GOD! GUYS GUESS WHAT?" she screams as Marvolo walks down the stairs.

"What?" I ask curious.

"Hogwarts is the host of the Triwizard Cup this year," she squeals.

"Are you serious?" I shout.

"Deadly! Unfortunately we can't participate but we get to watch. Boy this is exciting!" Jessica gets really excited very easily, and she is my Bestfriend, but I do not share the same amount of enthusiasm. "McGonagall is talking to us about it at dinner." I glance at the clock. 6:28.

"Let's start heading down there," I say taking Toby's hand.

"How can she have so much energy?" Toby whispers to me, as Jessica runs down the corridor.

"I don't know," I shrug. There is an excited buzz going through the school, and everyone seems to be rushing to the Great Hall.  I accidentally run into the boy from the train. What was his name? Tim? Tod?  Ted? Teddy, that's it. "Hello Teddy," I smile at the Gryffindor.

"Hello Serenity," Teddy smiles. "How are you?"

"I'm alright. Toby this is Teddy Lupin. Teddy this is Toby Flint, my boyfriend," I say. The two boys shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Teddy," Toby says. "What kind of name is Teddy anyway?"

"Nice to meet you too Toby," Teddy replies. "My real name is Ted, but I was nicknamed Teddy. My parents died in the Second Wizard War."

"I'm sorry," Toby mutters. Death is a soft topic for him.

"Its okay," he smiles. "Did you hear about the Triwizard Cup?"

"Yes we did," I say squeezing Toby's hand. "I wonder who's going to enter it.". Teddy waves goodbye as we enter the Great Hall.  We go to the Slytherin table and sit with Marvolo, Jess and Ryder. The hall is filled with excitement. Professor McGonagall stands and silence immediately falls.

"As you all must have heard, this year Hogwarts is lucky to be the host of The Triwizard Cup! One lucky Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons student, who is 16 or above the will be able to participate in the honor of winning for their School. The Judges will be Madame Maxine the headmistress of Beauxbatons, Mr Krum headmaster of Durmstrang, myself and our Minister of Magic, Ms Lovegood. On Christmas Eve their will be the Yule Ball as a traditional part of the Tournament.

"A formal feast will be held and a dance where the Champions and their partners will lead as host of the school dance. Normally it is only students who are old enough to participate are able to attend the ball, or younger students who are partnered with someone older can attend. But we have decided that any student who wishes to participate in the Ball from the hosting school can attend." The school erupts into cheers, and the food appears.

"Toby do you want to go to the Ball with me?" I ask squeezing his hand.

"Of course," he whispers kissing being my ear. I smile and squeeze his hand again. I look into his blue eyes and lose myself. Toby smirks a little bit and my heart melts.

"You never told me what Mio Angelo meant?" I whisper.

Toby leans over and places his lips on my ear lobe. "It means what you are. My Angel." I twist my head and brush my lips with his, but that soon turns into a make out session... At least until Ryder starts throwing pieces of cheese at us.

"Stop making out! Toby man, you promised," he whines. "Skyler, you're my little sister and I don't want to see you sharing cooties." Ryder is goofily smirking.

"Seriously Ryder?" I say laughing. Soon we are all messing around and joking about.

Life couldn't get any better!!