Chapter 22!

-Third Person View-

As the first task of the TriWizard Cup is nearing, Tom Riddle has been working hard to finalize his plans to revenge his own death. Even though Toms only son, Marvolo, is going to be a participant in the tournament, his thirst for vengeance grows more everyday. Nothing, and no-one, will be able to get in the way for this is going to be the fight, that brings Lord Voldemort back into life. Because the cunning folk, of Slytherin house, use any means.

But whilst this mad rush of planning is occurring, Marvolo Riddle is pacing the Slytherin Common Room, his heart in his mouth. In three days time, he will be risking his life in the TriWizard Cup. The first task, still as extremely dangerous, is to fight a dragon and still a golden egg. Marvolo already has his game plan, but he is still nervous. If something goes wrong, or if something happens, he may be injured or worse. Killed.

Serenity sits with her brother, who is playing a game of Wizard Chess with his girlfriend, Jessica. Serenity watches as Ryder's queen takes Jessica's pawn. She is oblivious that Teddy Lupin, the boy with blue hair, and Victiore Weasley, the beautiful Veela, are watching them from the Gryffindor tower. Teddy doesn't understand how the twins who let a complete stranger sit on the train with them, would become Slytherin, members of the evil house.

Severus Snape and his beautiful wife Hermione, quietly chatter about all the beautiful times they had, and they softly rub her large belly. 7 months into her pregnancy, everything is going smooth, and in two months they will be welcoming a little soul to the world. They kiss passionately, the love between them still so strong. Nothing could ruin their little bubble, their bubble of love and happiness.

Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, sits in the kitchen of his house, preparing a lovely meal for his wife. Ginny Weasley, the girl who married her celebrity crush, smiles as Harry elegantly moves around the kitchen.

The whole Wizarding world, is unaware that beneath them a war is brewing. It might take days, months or even years to break, but in this war, innocents will be killed, pain will be felt, and a new era will begin. The era of the Golden Trio has finished, as soon a new group will form. To some it will be known as the Next Generation, but it will be the era of Death and War.

A/N

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I have some other stories I am writing, and my Wattpad on my tablet has been weird and I cannot see any of my stories, so I have to use my laptop but the internet is super slow at my house because we have crappy internet.

Anyway. Hermione and Severus will be having another baby soon, and I would like to know you would like it to be a boy or a girl.

Also any baby names for a girl and a boy.

Love you all.

Books_Are_Infinite