Chapter 25!

Dear Hermione,
I am so, so sorry for treating you the way I did. I am sorry for trying to get between you and Severus, and I realize how much you love him. Ginny and I sort out our problems and it turns out she is pregnant! We are having another child! I hope you can forgive me.
Love,
Harry Potter.

. . .

Dear Harry,
Congratulations!! I cannot believe Ginny is pregnant! There is nothing to forgive Harry. You are my bestfriend, and you have been since I was 11. I don't think a little disagreement is going to be able to ruin that. I do love Severus, I always will. I am glad we were able to work everything out.
Love,
Hermione Snape.

. . .

Dear Hermione,
Thank-you Hermione. Ginny and I are both so gracious to have you in our life. I am thankful that you were able to forgive me, even though I tried to interfere in your marriage. Honestly I do not know what had come over me. I don't know why I ever doubted Ginny. She is perfect. She is the one for me, Mione, she really is! I am so blessed to have her in my life. Have you spoken to Ron lately? Apparently Lavender is really sick at the moment. He told Ginny that she is in St Mungus. I don't exactly know what is happening (I tend to stay out of the gossip).
I don't know if you know but this year it has been 22 years since Sirius died... It's hard you know? I miss him so much. He was my fathers bestfriend. And its been 18 years since Remus died. And Tonks. Its strange, don't you think? How in the 7 years we were at Hogwarts, so many people we loved died? Remus. Tonks. Sirius. Dumbledore. Hedwig. Dobby. All those people died. All those people we loved. Dead. I guess, no matter how much time passes you can never get over them.
Love,
Harry Potter.

. . .

Dear Harry,
I know how much you love Ginny, and I am so glad you two are together. She really completes you, you know? She has always been able to calm you, and you both connect on a level I will never understand. And no, I haven't spoken to Ronald. I guess I should. Merlin, I miss you two. We really need to catch up and get a butterbeer sometime?
And I know its hard Harry. Sirius was like a father to you. I know this. We were so young, and we had so many ghosts. They would all be proud of you, especially your parents. I know they would be. You are Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived. You fought Voldemort so many times and you prevailed. You will always be a hero, Harry! We are all so proud of you! No matter what! I don't think you will ever get over their deaths, because you loved them all. But I think they are watching over you Har, watching you grow and have a family. They have been with you always.
Love,
Hermione.

. . .

Dear Hermione,
Thank-you. Really. Your last letter gave me a little bit of peace. I miss them all so much, but I know that they are with me. In my heart. I really wish you were here Mione. Things have gotten tough. It's really weird. I keep getting these images in my head. Like someone is messing around in there. They are all of Voldemort. But he is dead. Maybe some one is trying to freak me out, and it is working. I don't know what to do?
Love,
Harry.

. . .

Harry,
I spoke to Severus, and he said you should try Occlumency. He said that maybe some of the old Death Eaters are still angry about his death. I want you to be careful okay? Don't do anything stupid! Remember, you have a family now, and you cannot be careless.
Love,
Hermione.

. . .

Hermione,
I have been attempting Occlumency. I was never good at it before, and I still am not good at it. But I'm trying. You know that I will be careful, honestly women, do you have no trust in me? I hope you are well.
Harry Potter.

A/N
Hi All. Sorry about my lack of updates. I have really hit a brick wall in this story, and I have no idea about where to go next in the story. So if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to inbox me them.
Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world,
NicoleChristine1