Chapter 32

I pace the corridor. Pacing. Pacing. Pacing. The hospital is silent, and my eyes burn from being so sleep deprived. The clock chimes as it turns 3am, and I await my guest. The seconds pass like hours, and my feet begin to ache. The stomping feet snap me out of my daze, and I look up to see the woman with wild hair walking towards me.

"What is so urgent Severus?" Bellatrix snaps. "You know I have been busy."

"Why is my mark darkening?" I roll up my sleeve to show the almost pitch black tattoo on my left forearm.

"Severus, you know why! The Dark Lord, is back," Bellatrix smiles. "And he is stronger than he was before."

"That impossible Bellatrix," I mutter. "How is he still alive?"

"One word. Regulas Black. Regulas was killed instead of Voldemort," Bella smirks. "But you already knew that Severus. You already knew that he was back. But you never told Hermione.. Why was that?"

"I knew she would worry. Bella, you must help me," mg voice becomes stained. "She will die."

"What do you want me to do?" Bella asks.

"Anything."

"I have an idea but you may not like it."

Sorry for the short chapter! Life's been hectic and its nearly summer in the Land down Under!! Yay!!
What do you all think about this twist? Muahaha!
Love you