Chapter 21!

-Serenity-

SHIT!! 

My fathers eyes look between Marvolo and me, and my heart thuds heavily. My mother soothingly takes my fathers hand and his face goes white with anger. "Hi Mum and Dad," I say smiling awkwardly. Marvolo's heavy breathing shows me he is feeling the same as I am. I quickly get off Marvolo and walk towards my parents. 

"Hello Serenity," my mother says hugging me. Well it is a weird hug seeming that her belly is so big.

"How have you been? How is the baby?" I ask.

"We are all good, including Junior," she smiles. 

"Have a seat mum, you shouldn't be standing," I say leading my parents to the couch. Marvolo stands up and wraps his arm around me.

"Mr and Mrs Snape, my name is Marvolo Riddle," Marvolo smiles kindly. "It is an honour to meet you both."

"You too Marvolo," my mother smiles. "Please just call me Hermione."

"Call me Severus," my father says half-smirking. "Now before we become friends, please don't make out with my daughter." My fathers eyes narrow and I groan.

"Dad don't."

"Sweetie let me be overprotective before I become friends with your boyfriend. If you ever hurt my baby girl like that other boy did, I swear on my life I will make your own life a living hell," he growls.

"Trust me Sir, I am not planning on hurting your daughter nor do I want to," Marvolo says, making me blush a deep red. 

"That is what I want to hear," my father says shaking my boyfriends hand. "I have to be protective of my baby girl."

"I totally understand Sir," Marvolo laughs. 

"So mum, how is the baby bump" I ask, changing the subject.

+-+-+

When my parents leave I cuddle up to Marvolo on the couch. I cannot believe we were caught making out by my parents. Of all the times they could've visited they had to come when I was making out with my boyfriend. They don' t have the best timing skills in the world.

-Sev-

When we get home, Hermione snuggles up to me. I cannot believe I caught my daughter and her boyfriends making out. It is an image burned into my mind. I am very proud of my little girl, but that is not something I need to see. My baby girl, my little Seri making out with boys. I sigh. It feels like only yesterday she was hanging onto my leg. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Daddy go higher," her soprano voice squeals. I give her a final push and she giggles and screams. I chuckle and look at my five year old daughter on a muggle playground. My heart warms when she squeals again. 

"Does my little princess want some ice-cream?" I ask stopping the equipment she is on, I believe Mione called it a swing.

"ICE-CREAM!" she squeals as she hops off the 'swing' taking my hand. "Can I please have chocolate?"

"Sweetheart I think you can have chocolate," I say swinging her onto my shoulders. Her small hands pull my hair as she giggles.

"Daddy, what is mummy and Ryd doing?" she asks as I walk towards an ice-cream parlour. 

"They are going to watch a movie," I say.

"Oh okay," she says kissing my hair. "I'd rather eat ice-cream with my daddy than watch a movie. I love you daddy."

"I love you too beautiful."

-FLASHBACK END-

I smile at the memory of my daughter. She has grown so much and she is so beautiful. I really love her, and I would give my life for her. My baby girl. My Serenity. Hermione wipes away the tear that was rolling down my cheek. "Baby whats wrong?" She asks.

"My baby is growing so much," I say, my voice husky from the tears. 

"Oh Sev," Hermione cried, bursting into tears. "You are the most amazing father."

"I have seen her go through so much."

-FLASHBACK-

I drive to the Muggle school that my children go to. Ryder smiles at me and runs to me. My children are nine years old and they are so perfect. "Hello Son," I say kissing his cheek.

"Hey Dad," he smiles jumping into the front seat. 

"Where's your sister?" I ask.

"She is coming," as he says that Serenity walks slowly to the car.

"Hello princess," I say smiling at her. My smile fades as I see the tears falling down her face.

"Can we please go home?" She whispers. I nod and quickly drive home, my eyes flickering to my crying daughter in the rear-view mirror. What could have happened? When we arrive home she quickly gets out the car and runs inside, and I follow her. She rushes into her room and slams the bedroom door. 

"Baby whats wrong?" I ask knocking on the door. When I open her bedroom door, she is laying face first on her bed, crying softly. I pick her up and hold her against my chest. "Sweetie what happened?"

"All the boys are picking on me," she cries. "The girls too."

"What have they been saying?" I ask, softly rubbing her back.

"They have been calling me ugly and saying that no one loves me," she sobs into my shirt.

"Well you know what?" I say pulling her away to look into her eyes. 

"What?" she wipes her eyes.

"I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I love you so much," I kiss her nose. 

"Even prettier than Mummy?" she raises her eyebrows.

"Even prettier than mummy," I smile.

-FLASHBACK END-

I really love my baby girl!