Chapter 19!

-Serenity-

Marvolo and I walk into the common room, arms wrapped around the others waist. "I love you," he whispers into my ear. I gasp and look at him wide-eyed. "What? It's the truth."

"I... I love you too," I stutter. I lean forward and press my lips softly to his, and his arms pull me closer. Before I can touch Marvolo he is wrenched out of my grasp and my brother is holding his collar against the wall.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY SISTER!" Ryder screams before his fists connects with Marvolo's cheek. I scream and push my brother away from Marvolo who is holding his cheek, face pale with rage.

"WHAT THE HELL RYDER? YOU HAVEN'T TALKED ME FOR A WEEK THEN YOU PUNCH THE ONE PERSON WHO HAS STUCK BY ME!" I scream in his face. "Stay away from me and Marvolo." I take Marvolo's hand and pull him towards the couch. I examine his cheek and softly touch it. "It might bruise," I frown.

"Don't worry baby," Marvolo smiles at me. "That child cannot hurt me."

"I just can't believe my brother would do that," I say, my eyes filling with tears. "I thought he was better than that."

"Sweetheart, your brother is jealous. He is jealous that I get to spend all day with you and he can't. You're his sister, and it is in his nature to protect you," Marvolo says pulling my onto his lap so he can hold me. I bury my face in his shoulder and breathe in his musky scent. " But I will protect you from anyone or anything that wants to hurt you." Marvolo's eagle owl flies in through the open window and neatly lands on his shoulder. He unties the letter from its foot and together, we read it.

Dearest Marvolo,
Your father and I are so proud of you being chosen to participate in the TriWizard Tournament, and we know that you will do us proud. I have no need to be nervous as I know that nothing will happen to you. You are the best son we could ask for and I cannot wait to see you next.
Love,
Mum and Dad xo

It is hard to accept but Bellatrix Lestrange, the women who is apparently crazy, is the mother of my... well we aren't really together... friend.

Mother and father,
I will do my best to make you both prouder. I hope you have been well. I think I may have found the girl of my dreams. Her name is Serenity Snape, daughter of Severus and Hermione. I am very happy with her and I am hoping that you will be able to meet her some day. I also cannot wait to see you both and I love you both.
Love,
Marvolo

I blush as Marvolo writes about me, and tells his parents about me. I kiss his cheek after the owl flies away. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Marvolo asks. I nod, not trusting my voice. I sit up and kiss his cheek before wishing him a good sleep. "Goodnight my love." I fall asleep without ease.

-Marvolo-

I sigh as I watch Serenity leave. I pull out the second letter from my parents. The first letter was from my mother, and this would be from my father. Where my mother is compassionate, my father is a lot more out going and is filled with an immortal hatred to 'The Boy Who Lived.'

Son,
Your mother has informed me that you were chosen to be the Hogwarts Champion! I am very happy about this as you are going to do well. I know you will, because you are the son of Voldemort. I am also owling you to inform you about our plan.

When the TriWizard Tornament is finished we are going to begin to randomly attack muggles. Doing an attack every few weeks, so that Potter knows something is happening. We will also plan attack in the Wizarding World. We will need all our men on board. I will get Severus Snape to rejoin us and he will be a resourceful help. I would like to rekindle my friendship with the Snapes as I am not the same as I once was. 
Truly,
Dad.

I sigh at the letter. It is true, my father is not the same as he once was. He used to be crazy, and power-crazed where now he is loving, kind and understanding. He is a changed man, but he is still filled with hatred to Harry Potter.

Father,
I am very excited to do you proud. I hope that I will be able to win the tournament but if I don't I will still be extremely happy. I am currently in a relationship with Severus' daughter, Serenity, so I think that will be another reason to help you to rekindle your friendship. But I love her father, I am truly in love with her. I cannot wait for your next meeting.
Marvolo.

I send of the letter with Draco, my owl who was eagerly flying around the school. When Draco has flown away, I throw the letters sent to me into the fire. I cannot let anyone read them. I watch as they burn into ashes, and I feel that maybe this will be the last straw. I will be able to do my parents proud and I know they will accept me in my failure or in my success. My father is doing all he can to create a better world, and I know that some will see that he is trying to end the world as we know it. But that is wrong, by killing Harry Potter, the world will be without a drunk, power-craving man. Harry Potter is going to die, and I want to be there to see it.

No matter what.