Chapter 11!

:Serenity:

It's been a month since I was brought back to life and Toby hasn't even said a word to me. After everything that happened he acts like a don't exist. The girl he was kissing is his new toy, Kiesha Parkinson. The Slytherin slut. The two have been seen snogging in nearly every corridor, classroom, stairway, every where around the school. I also believe McGonagall caught them feeling eachother up in the middle of Transfiguration. They get a detention for a month.

I got out of hospital two days ago, because the teachers needed to do tests and stuff. He said that their is a possibility that in the future, my heart may have difficulty fulfilling its job as a heart. Every time I see Kiesha and Toby, a pang of hurt stabs through my heart. Ryder won't leave my side, and has even organized that I have a bed in the boys dormitory beside his so I can always be in his sight. And if he isn't bad enough, Jessica and Marvolo are just as protective.

But the pain in my chest is worsening everyday and I scratch at my skin, just so I can control some of the pain I feel. My father didn't want me to go back to Hogwarts because he wanted to fulfill his duties as a father and look after his baby girl. Blegh.

Sleep isn't something I get a lot of, so I wear heavy makeup to cover the darkness under my eyes. My nails are constantly painted black. I always have long sleeved shirts on, because of the scratching. I have my muggle iPod so I listen to sad music during meals and anytime when I'm not in class.

My mother tried to tell me I'm depressed and need to talk to someone. I told her a million times that I am not depressed. I am just a little sad... I mean I am the daughter of Hermione and Severus Snape, I cannot be depressed.. No I'm not. If I think about it it'll get worse. I'm okay.

:Ryder:

She listens to depressive music, she cakes on makeup, she always wears dark colors, she thinks we don't know she scratches her skin. Serenity is depressed but she is in denial. She thinks we're stupid but I can see the pain in her eyes when she sees that dickhead with his new bitch. I don't know who to tell or what to say to her. Hopefully its just a phase.

:Marvolo:

Since the accident, Seri changed heaps. She covers her beautiful face with makeup and she is always looking gloomy. She thinks we don't know that she doesn't eat at meals. She has lost heaps of weight. Hopefully it's just a phase.

:Jessica:

Instead of being her usual happy self, her walls have risen high. She doesn't talk to anyone and she is always listening to those sad songs and peeking at Toby. I understand that her heart is broken, but it's really starting to worry me. Hopefully it's just a phase.

:Severus:

Serenity thinks I can't see the emptiness in her eyes. Instead of being bright and alive they're dark and dead. She thinks we don't realize that she is going through a time, and that we are there for her. Not even Ryder can get her to open up. Hopefully its just a phase.

:Hermione:

What my daughter doesn't realize is that I've been through depression and I can know how it looks and feels. She doesn't realize that she is not alone in this world and that we care about her a lot. I lost my daughter once and I don't want to lose her again. Hopefully it's just a phase.

A/N:
Just a filler chapter sorry! There is some drama on the horizon!!