Alan Rickman

Today is a very sad day. For the world lost an amazing actor, cast members lost a friend and we, the Harry Potter Family, lost one of our favorite professors. Today we lost a role model. Today we lost Alan Rickman.

As we all know, Alan played Professor Snape. And might I had he was the perfect Snape. His acting skills were amazing and he rocked the greasy black hair. Professor Snape was a character with a lot of secrets and Alan Rickman portrayed the 'Greasy Git' perfectly.

As the author of this fanfiction, where Severus Snape is the main character. I have decided to write this chapter for Alan Rickman. It does not have anything to do with the original story line,  but I feel like Severus deserves the opportunity to say goodbye to Alan.

Rest in Peace Alan Rickman and I hope you greeted death as an old friend and parted this life as an equal

| | Severus | |

The man in front of me looks familiar. His graying hair and his hazel eyes smile slightly at me. I smile a sad smile at him.

"Hello Alan," I say, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Hello Severus," he smiles back, eyes filling with tears.

"I guess this is goodbye," I say, my heart tugging and I feel the urge to cry.

"I guess it is," Alan looks around as the room begins to darken. "Will it hurt? Dying?"

"It is as easy as falling asleep," I smile slightly. I walk forward and pull the man in for a hug. "I'll miss you Alan."

"And I'll miss you Severus," Alan leans away,  a tear falling down his cheek.  "Always."

I watch as he begins to walk away into the light behind him. Tears roll down my cheeks, as I see death appear. Alan greets  death as an old friend  fofore he turns and waves slightly at me, before taking deaths arm where they depart from this  mortal realm as equals.

"Goodbye Alan."