Chapter 27!

It has been three days simce Katherine was born, and finally I get to go home! Sev sent an owl to Serenity and Ryder informing them about the birth of their sister! Katherine Rose Snape! The name sends a shiver of happiness down my spine.  My baby girl. I know Severus is so excited about having another daughter, and in the three days that she has been in the world he has already become attached to her. Severus is the best husband.

Narcissa and Lucius sent an owl congratulating Severus and I on our birth. Two months ago they had a son, Luke. Narcissa told me that Draco is looking to fix the problems that we had in pur years at Hogwarts, seeming he is a man now.  I hope he does. Ronald hasn't spoken to me for months and I don't quite know why and even now Harry is staying distant. They must still be angry about me leaving them to live a life with Severus. But it was the best decision I made. I have my family now.

∞∞∞

"Mione, are you ready to get out of here?" Sev calls to me from my hospital bedroom. I am combing my hair in the bathroom, smiling faintly.

"Give me a sec," I reply. I pack up all my toiletries that Severus had gotten a few hours after Katherine was born. I enter the bedroom and see the love of my life staring back at me, his eyes glistening with pure happiness. A small tear rolls down his cheek as he looks into the bassinet. I put my toiletries on the suitcase before standing beside Severus and picking Katherine out of her crib. Severus stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my shoulder. "She is perfect," I whisper.

"She is." It didn't occur to me at that stage, that Severus wasn't looking at our child, but instead his eyes were fastened on me. Katherine gurgles at the two of us and I laugh, kissing her small forehead. "I love you both."

"We love you too Severus," I rotate my head to kiss my husband on the nose. "Let's go home."

Severus and I had moved back to Spinners End. He has a lot of memories in this house, both good and bad, and we are raising our family in this house. There's no place like home. This is our home and I couldn't ask for a better life.

Luckily Severus and I had gone out and bought baby stuff for our little one and we had her room fully decorated. As we didn't know the gender of our child, we kept to unisex colors. Green and purple. Her room is perfect for her.

:SEVERUS:
I take Katherine from Hermione as soon as we walk in the doors, promising to be right back. I carry her up the stairs and into her new bedroom. Katherine smiles a small, gummy smile at me and I hold back an awh. She is perfect.

I place Katherine in the cot before heading back to Hermione. "Hey," I say whilst she boils a potmof coffee.

"Hey," Hermione smiles at me over her shoulder. "Where's Katherine?"

"In her room," I smile. "I figured she would be tired." Hermione nods, bending over to get two mugs out of the cupboard. Normally this would arouse me, seeing her nice shaped bum in the tight skinny jeans she is wearing, but it doesn't. It just fills me with love. "How are you?"

"I'm good Sev," Hermione smile lightly. "How are you?"

"I could never be better," I smirk as Mione hands me a hot cup of coffee.

"I love you," she says placing her coffee cup on the table qnms taking mine out of my hands also putting in on the table.

Hermione pushes me lightly until I'm sitting on one of the bar stools. She already my legs slightly giving her access to stand between them. She wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her hips. Her hands slide down to my waist before sliding up to my chest. We don't talk, there is nothing to say. I lean down and capture her lips with my own. The kiss is gentle, soft and slow. Hermione grabs a fistful of my shirt, pulling me closer to her. I pick her up and place her on my lap, her legs tangle around me waist, straddling me.

Hermione moans as I slip my tongue into her mouth. Her hands fumble with my shirt buttons. I let her undo a few before my fingers clamp down on hers. "Don't," I whisper against her lips. "Don't start something we can't finish."

"I want you," she whispers.

"Soon," I whisper back. Giving her a quick kiss. "But not now." Hermione smirks and kisses me hard. I smile and stand up, my hands falling on her bum, holding her up. I press her against the wall before breaking the kiss and untangling her legs.

"I love you Severus Snape," Hermione says once she is securely on the ground.

"I love you Hermione Snape."