Chapter 23!

:Serenity:

I look back on my year so far. I have fallen in love with Toby and I have felt the cruel sting on love. I have died, and come back to life. I have lost my brother, and I have got him back. I have met so many people, and I have made some life long friends. And not to mention I am finally going to become a big sister.

All through my life, I have tried to be the best person I can be and at times that is hard. I try to be selfless, and brave, and kind, and intelligent. I have always tried to better myself and to help others. I always try to tell the truth, and to be honest but I have learnt that a white lie is okay. I can lie if it will help other people.

My brother, Ryder, has really become a man in the last few months. Instead of being the scrawny, self-conscious boy he used to be, he has really buffed up and he has gotten a lot more self confidence. I think that Jessica is a lot to do with that. She has really helped him.

Jessica is my bestfriend, and I know that I am hers. I thought that when she and Ryder started dating it would be weird, but it isn't. It makes our bond so much stronger. She is the kind of girl I can vent to, and she vents to me. Whenever she needs to talk to someone about Ryder, I am always the first person she comes to. And I do the same about Marvolo.

Marvolo is my other bestfriend. I am in love with him, but I am scared of love. I do not want to fall in love because last time it happened it ended badly. Marvolo is the son of Lord Voldemort, so he is destined to become a great wizard. He was also chosen to participate in the Tri Wizard Tournament. I am both proud and fearful for him. Proud because it is an honour to be the champion for one of the three wizarding schools. I am fearful for him because he might be injured... or worse. I cannot imagine what I would do if he was hurt or killed, but I must stay strong for him.

The wizarding world has reached a strange era. There has been random killings of muggles in the past few months, and there is a strange tension in the air. I know that something big is coming but I cannot decipher what it is. I know that Tom Riddle is not dead, and I know that it scares me but it also makes me feel privileged. I am not an evil person, I am the complete opposite, but a part of me wants to be able to meet Voldemort and I want to follow him into battle.

Weird, I know. But anyway life goes on. I am so happy that my family and friends are so supportive of me and I would never be able to live the great life I live if it weren't for them.

I went through a phase where  was depressed and I wouldn't eat or sleep or anything. This was after Toby and I broke up, and he immediately moved on. I was a mess but I didn't really know what was wrong with me.

I would push everyone away and I didn't want anything to do with anyone, which scared me. My friends and family were always there for me but I didn't feel the need to keep them updated on my life. I eventually just broke down from all my emotions that I held in but I worked out to be okay.

My parents are expecting another child. They won't go find out if it is a boy or a girl, which both pleases and infuriates me. It pleases me because I am so excited for my parents because I know that the baby will be bought up in a loving environment. But it angers me because I want to know if I am having a sister or another brother, but then again no matter the gender of the baby I will love them all the same.

Life is truly amazing right now. But that scares me. Because whenever life gets good, it always has to go bad. But only time will tell I guess...

A\N

Hey folks! I am back! Sorry for being so inactive lately, but I haven't had the time to update. Year ten is very difficult and I am struggling heaps, plus I have work and I have been stressed to the max. I hope you all enjoy this update and I will update as soon as I can.

Much love,

Books_Are_Infinite xx