Celestial Power

Berated by the harsh snow, Empoleon and Mamoswine stood tall, facing the two titans before them. There was an air of silence as the legendary pokemon looked down on the two pokemon, their sheer size shifting the way the weather interacted with them.

Neither were fazed by the harsh winter storms, their eyes fixed on the pokemon who stood before them. I guessed they never would have thought that anyone would even dare try to stand in their way but these two was a different case. But I knew that it wouldn't be enough.

"Guys, come on out!"

I already understood the situation, calling on the other four pokemon in the team. Everyone was silent, focused on the two enormous titans before them.

After a tense silence, the two titans looked to make the first move. Dialga reared back, the crimson liquid pulsing through its body as the temporal pokemon fired a blast of intense steeled energy.

"Typhlosion fire blast, Clefable mystical fire!"

Both pokemon took the lead, using their fire type moves to counter the powerful beam of energy. It took their all to force a draw even with the type advantage showing me that the primal power unleashed by the draconic orbs was no joke.

Palkia wasn't going to sit by, pooling a torrent of water between its palms. Within a second, the spacial pokemon launched the attack, cutting through the howling winds.

"Gengar, Empoleon! Counter with ice bolt!"

The shadow pokemon phased into the air reappearing beside Empoleon as the two worked in tandem to counter the torrent of water. The freezing bolt of lightning collided with the water attack, a steam cloud fizzing in the cold air on contact.

Though the freezing weather didn't allow the hot air to sit. The freezing winds carried the vapour away, both titans staring down at the six pokemon who opposed them. A tense silence settled on the mountainside as I turned the gears in my brain trying to come up with something.

The two titans hovered in the air off the cliffside, patiently waiting for us to make the move. I assumed they were using the first two moves to gauge our strength and decided that we were worthy opponents for them.

I looked closely, seeing that their actions were calculated and premeditated. They didn't act recklessly, in control of their newfound power which only made them scarier opponents.

"Alright, Mamoswine, Empoleon, use icicle crash and ice beam to make supports!"

Without hesitating, the twin tusk pokemon stomped down on the craggy cliffside, dozens of huge jagged columns of ice descending from the sky. Empoleon worked quickly to freeze them in place as they fell down, creating a network of support beams for the six of us.

Palkia quickly saw through what we were doing, preparing an attack to neutralise our plans. Though I wasn't going to let the spacial pokemon have his way, determined to keep control of the battle.

"Shaymin air slash on Palkia!"

The grass type leapt forward, still in its land form. The Gracidea on its fur began to glow a floral green as a deep viridescent light engulfed the flower pokemon. As the light faded, Shaymin had transformed into its sky form, quickly firing a rapid stream of air currents toward the spacial pokemon.

Palkia was stunned by the quick move, losing focus as the orbs of bright blue energy faded into the air. Dialga charged forward, taking the reins. I could only watch on as the temporal pokemon reeled back, letting loose a sweeping wave of scorching flames.

There was a flash of orange from my side as a certain fire type skated around the icy scaffolding, facing Dialga's attack head on. Typhlosion was wrapped in flames as the fire move converged onto him from all angles. I knew I couldn't let this opening go to waste.