TRUTHORDARE

Arabella's POV

A few hours and plenty of drinks later, I was completely in my element.

With Cedric and Katie's pathetic antics shoved to the back of my mind, I was able to have the absolute best time; whether I was dancing with Hermione or playing drinking games with the twins or catching up with a few of my other friends.

However, Fred and George's bartending meant my drinks were only getting stronger, and my sensible and level-headedness was slowly heading out the door as a result.

The common room was dimly lit, filled to the brim with intoxicated students drinking and dancing and getting off with one another. I found myself in the midst of a cramped group of dancers, my back pushed George as we moved in-sync with the music.

My hand had reached up to wrap around the back of his neck, giving myself more stability as I subtly moved up and down against him with his hands on my waist almost guiding me. Fred had Angelina in a similar position, his arms wrapped around her with his head deep in the crook of her neck as they danced.

I could barely see the rest of those around me, apart from the recognisable silhouettes of Hermione and Ron whose arms were wrapped around one another and they danced and laughed amongst themselves. My brother was no doubt already hammered and off talking to the paintings on the walls as per.

The song changed, going from a slower to a faster and livelier vibe. Everybody began to move at a more upbeat pace, George spinning me to face him. My eyes fluttered as I grinned up at him, letting my body take control over the music.

George watched with a smirk on his face, his drunk eyes burning into every inch of my body. He took his left hand in mine, raising it high and allowing me to dance around him playfully. He bit the inside of his cheek to prevent his growing smile, looking down hungrily at me as I moved.

In a sudden movement, George crouched and hoisted me up with him. I gasped with a giggle, feeling him spin me around and raise me onto what seemed like a platform of some kind. I looked down at me feet, instantly realising he had placed me on one of the tables.

I stared down at him with a confused but amused face, "Why am I up here?"

"Keep dancing darling," he encouraged with another smirk, "I just wanna show off how insane you look right now."

I felt my already rosy cheeks blush harder, using George's words as a boost of confidence to continue swaying and moving to the music.

A few of my friends cheered, further incenting me to dance with more passion, moving my hands across my body as I swung my hips back and forth whilst lowering my body down, only to swing myself back up again.

I looked down to notice Angelina cheering me on whilst Fred whistled with his fingers as he handed up a bottle of liquor.

I immediately brought the bottle to my lips, a chanting beginning around the room of "Drink, drink, drink," as I swallowed the fiery substance. I finally pulled the bottle away, earning a cheer from the group around me.

I raised the bottle in the air with a smile, hearing George's voice shout, "that's my girl!" which caused my grin to widen.

Before I could continue dancing, George's large hands reached around my thighs and again hoisted me up and over his shoulder. I gasped suddenly, holding on tighter to the neck of the bottle.

"Okay that's enough, I want you all to myself now," I faintly heard George say over the music blasting. I laughed in response, hanging over his shoulder effortlessly as I watched us head for the stairs up to the dorm rooms.