YOU HAVE ME

-smut/sexual content warning-

***************************************

Arabella's POV:

"Hook it for me please Georgie?"

George slowly walked over to me, keeping his eyes firmly on mine before I turned away from him, leaving my bare back exposed to him.

I grabbed hold of my hair and lifted it off my neck, the hair on my neck standing up on their end in anticipation of feeling George's touch against my bare skin.

"Of course darling," he spoke lowly, almost completely closing the gap between us before gently grabbing hold of the bra and hooking it effortlessly.

Instead of stepping away, George stepped even closers, now completely closing the gap between us and placing his large hands on my shoulders, his fingers tracing delicately over my skin and his palms lightly massaging.

I immediately leaned into his body, his tough making me sign in relief and comfort as his hands continued to move along my shoulders and trace down my arms.

The only sound in the room was my staggered breathing which was becoming heavier as George's hands moved from my arms and down to my stomach, tracing shapes along my bare skin whilst diving down into my exposed neck and planting soft wet kisses against it.

"You smell good," he mumbled into my skin, feeling him smirk.

I giggled and felt my cheeks blush pink, "well thank you."

"Mm- no problem," he hummed, feeling him not gently nip against my neck and jaw as he fingers trailed to the hem of my shorts.

I felt myself becoming weak under his touch, melting further back against him as I hummed in approval.

But then, a thought sparked in my head, a thought that reminded me that it seemed as though I was giving in first, which meant George would have made me cave.

Before I could fall further into his tempting trap, I stabled myself and pulled away from George's grasp. I turned over to him, his lips plump and swollen from sucking at my neck and his eyes low and full of mischief.

George opened his mouth to speak but before he could do so I stepped infront of him, placing my hands on his chest which was now almost dry, now repeating George's actions and roaming my hands across his skin, tracing over his muscles in his chest and shoulders.

I continued to feel his smooth skin, leaning in closer to place soft kisses against his body, George quietly humming and groaning as I kisses lower and lower down his stomach.

I looked up to him as he bit back a smile, his eyes shutting and his head tipping back slightly as he seemed to immediately become weak over my touch. I smiled up at him, my fingers slowly tracing down to the hem of towel.

He sucked in a sharp breath in anticipation, my fingers about to tug at the towel before I let go, watching in amusement as George sighed in frustration.

"Nooo don't stop now," he whined playfully. I grinned mischievously, looking up at him innocently.

"I give up, you win." He sighed, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I shook my head and smiled, "nope, I don't believe you, you have to prove it."

"Oh really?" he played along, "and how do I do that?"

"Show me," I replied, "show me how much you want me."

George's eyes stared down at me, us staying in silence for a moment before he took a step back from me, before slowly lowering to the ground and onto his knees.