THE LETTER G

Arabella POV

Unfortunately for George, I had been completely restless most of the night. I was filled with the excitement of Christmas day and I was eager for the morning.

I had finally heard the quiet chirping of birds outside of the window and my eyes immediately popped open. I leant up slightly to look through the gaps of the curtains, realising it was still rather early due to the dark fog outside.

But I didn't care, it was Christmas.

I squealed with excitement, shuffling around in the bed and shaking George awake. "Georgie. George its Christmas."

George responded with a long groan, screwing his eyes shut further and shoving his head further into the pillow. I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around him to squeeze him tightly. I heard a mumbled groan once more, indicating he wasn't planning on moving anytime soon.

I jabbed him in his ribs, feeling rather annoyed but not letting him ruin my Christmas spirit. I jumped from his bed, hurrying over to a snoozing Fred and launching onto his body.

I began to shake him awake, "Freddie! Fred, its Christmas- come on dickhead, get up."

He eyes squinted open slightly to look at me with a rather unpleasant face, before he groaned and shoved his face into he pillow.

"For fuck sake." I whined, slouching in a huff. I climbed off of Fred's bed, eyeing George's knitted sweater and pulling it over my body; I then grabbed my glasses from the table and shoved them on my face.

"Fuck you both, I'm going to see if the girls are up." I sassed, to which they both grunted in response.

I trotted down the set of stairs, reaching Ginny's door. I knocked firmly, the door instantly swinging open. Hermione appeared from the door with a bright smile, her cheeks glowing.

"Merry Christmas Arabella!" she squeaked, yanking me into the room and pulling me into a tight hug.

I giggle uncontrollably, Hermione's mood bringing mine up even higher. I grabbed either side of her face, kissing all over her face playfully whilst she laughed and squirmed under my grip.

I pulled away, "Merry Christmas 'mione." I chuckled.

Ginny sat up from her bed, rubbing her eyes with a lazy smile. I raced towards her, tackling her back down as she chuckled. I squeezed her dramatically, causing her to groan from the tight grip.

"Merry Christmas Gin'" I grinned, which she returned.

Hermione clapped her hands excitedly, "Come on! Let's do presents."

Ginny and I sat up now. "Don't you wanna wait for everyone else?" She asked, slipping on her dressing gown.

"Fuck everyone else," I smirked. "Us three can exchange gifts now."

Hermione nodded, grabbing onto both of our wrists and pulling us from the bed. We tiptoed downstairs, not wanting to disturb the rest of the family who weren't up yet. We reached the living room, Hermione casting a spell to light the fire.

It was still pretty dark outside, but the lights of the tree and the fire crackling lit the room quite nicely. The three of us sat around the tree, fumbling with presents to find the ones we wanted.

I gave Ginny her gift, the Quidditch gloves which she said she loved. The put them onto her hands and looked at them in awe, thanking me and bringing me in for a hug. She had gifted me a new glasses case; it was a pale lavender colour with white flowers on. I loved it, and thanked her.

Hermione got Ginny some bath products from a shop in the muggle world, and Ginny was fascinated with the concept of bath bombs and was in love with their scent. Ginny got Hermione a perfume which Ginny said reminded her of Hermione; it was vanilla and rose scented. Hermione loved it.