EXTRAORDINARY

Arabella's POV:

The next few weeks were spent in between classes and spending our free time soaking in the warm May sun as we were about to transition into July.

My exams were no longer causing me stress as I was not concerned about the outcome of them.

I know it may be seen as naive to reply on the success of the shop without a back up plan, but I had a lot of confidence in us.

It was now Thursday afternoon, and we had just completed another draining exam earlier on in the morning.

For our afternoon period, our Potions class was turned into an independent study session, to prep for the last few exams we had coming.

I sat in the dull classroom, my pencil gently tapping on the table in the almost silent classroom, as ordered by Snape.

I held my head up in my hands, scanning the room until my eyes fell on George, who was sat far across the table, his eyes already on mine.

'Bored?' he mouthed, with a grin.

I nodded, rolling my eyes and running my hand through my hair.

I watched George chuckle quietly, pulling an empty piece of parchment from underneath Fred's book, who was sat next to him.

George began scribbling on the paper, before crumpling it up and sliding it across the table to land in front of me.

I raised my brow curiously, checking to make sure Snape wasn't paying attention before opening up the screwed up piece of paper.

You're so pretty :)

I felt my cheeks blushed, rolling my eyes and smiling at him. 'Its true' he mouthed again, shrugging his shoulder playfully.

I scribble back down on the paper, folding it up neatly and carefully sliding it back to him unnoticed. He unfolded it, reading my response.

Stop flirting with me, I'm studying.

He smirked, as I picked up my pencil and began making notes on my paper, looking busy. He began scribbling on the paper again, wasting no time throwing it back to me which luckily was not seen by Snape.

I'll never stop flirting with you angel ;)

I shook my head with a giggle, quickly writing something back and sending it his way.

Well maybe you should do some work, Wealsey.

He raised his brows with a smirk, before writing a response and sliding it back.

I'd much rather think of all the things I want to do to you right now

My eyes widened slightly, feeling my cheeks blush red as his eyes burned into me, innocent smile plastered across his face.

I grinned back, eyes flicking over to Fred who sat beside him, who was doodling on his paper. I threw the paper directly to him, it gently hitting his temple.

He furrowed his brows, shooting me a stern look as I bit back a laugh, pointing to the paper and mouthing him to open it.

George tried to snatch it from Fred, but he was took quick as he swiped it from the desk, holding George back as he opened up the paper.

I watched as his eyes widened, biting back a smirk before turning to grin at George.

"Embarrassingly needy, brother." Fred whispered with a smirk, crumpling the paper back up and placing it into George's hands.