THE BIG GUNS

Hi babies!! Im back!

Sorry for such the long delay, here is just a quick chapter for you! Expect more regular updates in the new year :-)

******************************************

Arabella's POV:

It had been a few days since the incident with Katie, and I had spent the majority of it hidden away in George and Fred's dorm room. Memories and flashbacks of the fear I felt that night and the absolute craziness of it all has filled my brain constantly. I couldn't sleep, and I had barely eaten a thing other than the few small snacks George had made me eat whilst he watched, to make sure I had eaten at least something small.

Word got out about the events at Katie's party, and unsurprisingly her parents went straight to the school to have me expelled for "my actions". Many students were made to give statements however, which created a lot of controversy on what actually happened.

Professor McGonagall had came to see me the day after the party after these statements were made to firstly check if I were okay and encourage I "keep myself to myself" as she put over for the next few days until the school board had decided how best to deal with this. She had also reassured me that I did not need to explain anything to her yet if I did not want to, and had gave me a rather sympathetic smile once she had seen the markings on my face.

It was now Tuesday afternoon, almost three days since everything happened. I had been authorised to skip classes yesterday due to teachers thinking it was best I don't cause any more disruptions, considering the only thing the entire school were speaking about was Katie's party, more specifically Katie and I.

I had no idea if Katie was in classes, or if she was even still at school. And I didn't want to know. I had made sure George and Fred knew the dorm was a "Katie free zone", as I just didn't want to discuss anything to do with her or Saturday night.

In all honesty, I didn't even know what to say... I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed of how my greatest fear was used against me and embarrassed of how helpless I was against her.

The only thing that made me feel a little bit better was that I had shoved that crazy bitch in the water, something which Fred constantly congratulates me for.

It was currently 1:21pm, and George had just left the dorm around 5 minutes to head back to his afternoon classes. He came to the dorm during his lunch break to bring me a sandwich and some crisps in hopes I would eat something. To make him happy, I ate half of the sandwich and we ended up sharing the crisps.

He also brought me some clothes from my dorm (kindly chosen my Angelina) for me to wear for my meeting with the school board. I had to go with with McGonagall to discuss my punishment for what happened, which I was not looking forward to.

I looked back at the clock, 1:22pm, before looking back at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black skirt and tights, with a high necked t-shirt to cover the bruising on my neck and one of George's red sweaters to match the crisp Spring weather.