PROVE IT

~smut/sexual content warning~

**********************************

Arabella's POV

Avoiding the twins all day was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

Although I made sure I was early to every class to ensure I was seated somewhere far away from them, I should have known the boys were smart enough to think of other ways to try and get my attention.

I had a fair few pieces of parchment flown over to my desk, which usually read something like: 'Please talk to us', or 'Oi, we miss you' or something along those lines.

Of course I ignored them, feeling rather harsh but wanting to keep a firm head. It wasn't so much Fred I was angry with, yes he made those plans but he seemed to be really apologetic about organising the outing and he was the one who sent the girls home.

However, I knew it would hurt George more if I blatantly ignored him but was all pally with his brother. And I wasn't going to be a total bitch and only shut the one of them out.

After my classes for the day were over, I hurriedly tried to escape and go find Hermione before I was finally busted.

A strong pair of arms griped tightly around my waist, permitting me from going any further down the hallway.

I was spun around immediately, to see it was Fred, and he was surprisingly alone.

I stared at him wide-eyed, my brows furrowing to show him I was cross for him stopping me in the corridor.

"Get off of me Weasley." I warned, pointing my finger at his face as I squirmed under his strong grip.

"I'll let go. But as long as when I do, you'll talk to me." He responded with pleading eyes as his lips curled into a small frown.

Ugh, puppy dog eyes, he knew they worked like a charm on me.

I huffed before nodding my head, agreeing to the deal. He hesitantly removed his hands from my waist, expecting me to try and make a run for it. Instead, I stayed.

I thought that maybe this was a good time to finally talk about it.; it made it a lot easier knowing George wasn't here. He was the one I was really trying to avoid this whole time.

I looked up at Fred, waiting for him to say something as he stared down at me, seeming surprised I hadn't tried to run away.

I decided to ask the question that was playing on my mind since Fred came up to me, "Where's George?"

"I asked him to let me speak to you alone. I reckoned you'd prefer just speaking to one of us at a time... we can be a handful." He spoke playfully.

I couldn't help but bite back a smile; he looked at me with bright eyes, happy to see a smile creep on my face.

He began to speak once more, "I'm really sorry Belle. I should have never agreed to that double date shit. At first I thought it would be brilliant, as it would definitely have hidden yours and George's relationship. But I suppose I was just thinking with my dick really-"

I snorted and giggled, causing Fred to chuckle also.

"- and yeah, I wasn't thinking about how it would make you feel, which is silly of me really because... well, you're one of the most important people in the world to me."

He started fiddling with his fingers and shying away from my gaze, becoming rather shy.

Of course Fred and I knew what we meant to each other, but it wasn't often we admitted it to one and other openly without following it was a joke and a funny remark.