SECRETS

Arabella's POV

Detention went by really fast. George and I spent the rest of the time talking about fun times we had shared and... well we snogged a lot.

Once Snape came back, we didn't waste any time getting out there and we rushed down the hall hand in hand.

The moon shone through the school walls, the light dancing off of George's face as he ran through the hallway beside me, a huge smile on his face.

We skidded around a corner, trying not to trip up on our own feet. In the distance we could spot Filch and his cat roaming the halls, looking for students sneaking around.

In a panic, George ran towards the first door he could find, shuffling against the floor and pushing me into the door, him following behind.

We seemed to be in some sort of supplies cupboard and the room was dimly lit by a small bulb tangling for the ceiling. It was kind of cramped and the room was filled with random objects.

We laughed but tried to keep quiet, waiting until Filch had passed us in the corridor. My laughter quietened as I turned to George to see him staring down at me.

He lifted his hand and gently tucked my hair from my face and behind my ear. He then cupped my cheek, causing me to relax my head into his hand.

"You're so beautiful Arabella." He sighed.

I smiled, my cheeks going red. I tilted my head, going on my tip toes slightly to reach lips, attaching mine to his. He grinned again my lips, kissing me back and slinking his arms around my waist and reaching down to squeeze my arse.

"Hey" I giggled against his lips whilst he continued to roam his hands around my body and kisses my lips and around my face in a playful way.

"Wait wait wait-" I protested, pulling him away from me slightly.

"What's up?"

"What are we going to tell everyone? What are we going to say to Fred?"

George raised his eyebrow, "You're thinking about my twin brother while I'm kissing you?" he said sarcastically, pretending to look offended.

I giggled, "Oh shut up Georgie, I mean... do you think they should know?"

He changed his expression to a mor serious one, "Well love I don't know. Do you want every one to know?"

In all honesty, I wasn't sure if I wanted everyone to know just yet. Although it would be great to be with George without caring who saw us, I was worried about how mine and George's relationship would affect our friendship with Fred.

I wouldn't want anything to ruin the dynamic we had as three best friends. I would hate to think that Fred felt like a third wheel, especially when that's the last thing that George and I would want.

I only didn't know whether it was right to tell all the others either. I'm sure they would all be supported, especially Hermione who had been rooting for us for a while now, but I was worried they would treat us different, and I also didn't want to make my brother uncomfortable.

We all know Harry struggles with awkward situations, and he definitely wouldn't be comfortable with watching his older sister and his best friend's older brother demonstrating PDA.

"Maybe not just yet, it could just be our little secret for a while?" I suggested, unsure on what George would think.

He grinned, reaching down and leaving soft kisses down my neck, "So will we just have to sneak around for now?" he said against my ear, in a low voice.

"I guess so" I replied, running my hands through his hair.

He hummed in approval, clearly enjoying the idea of us sneaking around. I bit my lip softly as he continued to leave wet kisses down my neck, his hot breath giving me goosebumps.

"And you're definitely okay with sneaking off and hiding it from people? I mean what if we get caught?" I mumble, struggling to concentrate on my own words whilst George trailed his wet tongue down my sensitive skin.

He came back up from my neck, leaning his forehead on mine to look deep into my eyes, "The danger of getting caught makes it for me fun." he winked.

His hand came to grasp my jaw and tilt my head to the side, gaining access to the other side of my neck as he leant down again, humming and sucking down my neck, sending vibrations through my whole body.

I could get used to this.

**********************************

Sorry this is quite a short chapter, and I kind of deprived you of some potential smut at the end there;)

But I will be uploading tomorrow with a much longer and ... steamier chapter... so be ready.

But i still hope you enjoyed this update.

Please comment and vote, thanks:)