GOOD GIRL

~smut/strong sexual content warning~

im sorry for what you're about to read... enjoy

****************

Arabella's POV

We ran through the corridors towards the common room, finding it almost impossible to keep our hands off each other. I hurried down the hallway whilst George tried desperately to catch up with me, constantly pulling me back and running his hand up and down my body.

Once on the moving staircase, we had a free minute to be all over each other. Whilst trying not to trip up the staircase, George slipped his hands around my waist and grabbed a fistful of my arse. His lips attached to mine once more and it threading my hands through his hair.

George gently bit my lip, causing my to moan into his mouth. This caused him to smile against my lips.

"Good girl, Belle" George quietly groaned.

The stairs finally stopped and we were on the move again, hurrying through the common room door and up to the door rooms.

I rushed ahead and leant up against his door, tilting my head back and looking lustfully towards George coming towards me.

"Christ Arabella stop looking at me like that" George whined.

"Like what?" I smirked, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Oh love, I'm gonna wipe the innocence look right off your face."

My eyes widen before he pushed me back against his door, attaching his lips to mine. He opened the door and I slowly walked backwards inside. He followed closely; once we were inside he kicked the door shut with his foot, never breaking the kiss.

I kicked my heels off, creating an even bigger height difference between us. His mouth left mine and he stood back up tall. I looked up at him, desperate to be back against.

In one quick motion, George bent down, hooking his hands under my thighs and then hoisting me up, me now straddling his waist. My satin dress gathered above my thighs, exposing my underwear.

George took this opportunity to grip both hands on my arse, squeezing hard.

I began to kiss down his jaw and his neck, earning a small moan from George's mouth. I nibbled on his ear lob whilst George slowly walked towards his dorm bed.

"For Merlin's sake Belle, you're driving my crazy" he smirked, now stood infront of the bed.

"Do something about it then." I whispered into his ear.

"Oh don't worry," he quickly dropped me onto the bed, before following closely after and climbing inbetween my legs, "I plan to."

I looked up at him in surprise; I never expected him to be so assertive. It was a huge turn on. George looked down at me, raising his eyebrows with a smirk before going down into my neck and sucking on it.

I moaned louder now, not feeling embarrassed about if he could hear me. I must have had some liquid courage.

I desperately began undoing his shirt buttons, right until the last one. I then hastily pulled the shirt off his shoulder, leaving him shirtless.

I looked at his torso to see how toned he was, with a prominent v line just above his trousers. All those quidditch games must have paid off.

I ran my hands down his toned stomach, causing him to smile against neck.

I then began to work his belt, quickly undoing it and pulling it from his trousers. I then undid her button, desperate for them to be remove. I pulled his head away from my neck, making him look at me.