THE MORNING AFTER

Georges POV

The sun peaked through the gap in the curtains of my quiet dorm room. I squinted my eyes before slowly opening them, remembering I wasn't alone.

There she laid, her head in my neck, her dainty arms and legs wrapped around me. The room was so quiet I could hear her soft breathing, indicating she was still sound asleep.

I couldn't believe what happened last night. I would have never expected either of us to behave that way; it was like our darkest desires took over, leaving no room for reason.

I mean I wasn't exactly complaining, you had no idea how long I had wanted to watch her come undone beneath me, all because of me. But that was never the way I expected us to be together for the first time.

I hoped to Merlin that Arabella didn't regret it was she woke up. We needed to talk about this sure, but I prayed she didn't think it was a mistake.

I gently turned my head to look down at her. She looked to beautiful. And peaceful. Her soft lips slightly parted and her freckled cheeks rosy pink.

I gently pushed a few strands of hair from her face, delicately tracing my hand down the side of her head to her cheek. Her long eyelashes began to flutter slightly; I removed my hand, frightened to wake her.

In efforts to avoid her noticing I was watching her sleep, I laid my head back against the pillow and closed my eyes.

Arabella's POV

A warm feeling against my face pulled me from my sleep. It traced against my cheek and it felt wonderful. I began to wake up when the warmth was removed, causing me to open my eyes.

My eyes opened to see the boys' dorm room, untidy as always, with peaks of light shining through the windows.

I then remembered last night. Oh Merlin last night.

I don't know what came over me, and what came over him in fact. I never expected George to be so assertive. And I never expected myself to be so confident, especially with George who would usually make my cheeks glow red with just a small smile.

It all happened so fast, I hope he didn't think it was a mistake. Of course we still need to talk about what this means, but it was wonderful to just lay with him in his cosy bed.

I lifted my head slowly from the warmth of his neck, seeing George laid peacefully whilst his arm draped around my back.

I smiled up at him, in awe of his natural beauty. His ginger hair all messy, with a few strands dangling over his forehead.

I looked down to his bare chest and watched it slowly rise and fall, and I traced my hands across it.

I still couldn't believe I was in this position with him. It was only yesterday I had confessed to anyone how I actually felt him.

I moved my hand from his chest and brushed it against his cheeks. He was gorgeous.

I smug smile crept onto his face, "Morning love" he smiled, in his groggy morning voice.

His morning voice was hot.

I quickly moved my hand, feeling embarrassed. His eyes opened to look down at me.

"Nooo" he whined, again his morning voice low, "I didn't want you to stop"

He brought both of his arms around my back and swooped low into my neck, pulling me in closer.

As much as I wanted to stay like this, there was a lot of things we needed to talk about, and things I wanted to say.

I pulled my head away from him, making him lift his head up also.