ATTENTION

Arabella's POV:

"What time do we need to head down there?" I asked, applying a cherry flavoured lip gloss.

"Fred said we can go any time after 7pm," Angelina answered, brushing her curled hair, "he said we would meet us in there because we need to make sure we don't get caught heading down there."

It made sense, a smaller crowd meant we were more likely to sneak in unnoticed.

Hermione, Angelina and I were finishing up getting ready for tonight's party.

I'd been trying to not overthink the potential events of tonight, and instead just be optimistic and I intended to enjoy the night with my friends.

Of course the thought of George had remained persistent in my mind, but I reminded myself that I need to try and stop analysing everything and instead just do what I want to do.

And I intended to.

I walked over to the mirror and stood beside Hermione who was fixing her hair, as I looked over my outfit.

I'd decided on a cute tartan dress, adding some black sleeves as the Room of Requirement tending to be a little chilly at first, but did warm up once filled with people.

"You look amazing, as always." Hermione sighed in awe with a smile.

I nudged her shoulder gently, "you're looking very gorgeous yourself."

"But honestly, you do look amazing- you're glowing." She continued.

"Stop it right now before I pin you down and kiss you." I teased, causing her to blush with a laugh.

Angelina laughed too, and I turned to look to her, "don't worry Ang I've got a lot of love to send your way too."

She laughed again, putting on her necklace and looking over to the clock.

"It's 7:20," she advised, "we're probably good to go if you girls are ready?"

I looked back to Hermione, "you ready?"

She nodded, "let's go."

******************************

Hermione cast the spell which allowed us into the Room of Requirement, the three of us sneaking in and casting a spell to close the door behind us.

The lights were dimmed and the mixture of music and chatter filled the room. It was already fairly packed, students from all houses dancing, chatting and doing a whole lot of drinking.

Angelina caught the attention from a group of girls she was friends with, waving over to them.

"Do you guys mind?" She asked, pointing over to the girls calling her over.

"Of course- go," I insisted with a smile, "we will come find you later."

She smiled, heading over to them excitedly.