BOOM

Arabella's POV:

It had been a couple of months since the whole Katie incident, and honestly I hadn't really thought about it since.

I mean the summer just around the corner, it hadn't really helped with my deathly fear of water, but with Katie still suspended, it was pretty much like out of sight out of mind.

The old bad part of that is, was that she was coming back for the final term. Which meant one final term breathing her dreadful psycho bitch air... then I'd never have to think of her again.

We had just spend a lovely break at the Burrow as usually, and we were now packing up to get the train back to Hogwarts for our final term before the summer. Or in Fred, George and I's case, final term altogether.

His parent and my godparents had given us their full blessing and support, despite Remus telling George numerous times that if he "let's his little girl down" there would be "major consequences". However once I explained to him that is more likely Fred he needed to look out for, it took the heat off of George a bit.

This term break had been amazing, been able to spend some uninterrupted time with all of my favourite people without having to worry about school, or what the next chapters of our life were about to throw at us.

I stood staring out of George and Fred's window, where I had been sleeping for the past week, reminiscing on the memories made on this visit to the Burrow, as I finished packing up my belongings in my truck.

I was knocked out of my daydream by George entering the room, slightly breathless after jogging up the countless stairs in his house.

"Are you ready trouble?" He smiled, coming over to take my trunk for me to carry downstairs.

"Ready." I beamed, reaching up to peck him on the lips.

Fred soon came barging through the room, rummaging through the various papers on their desk and muttering under his breath.

"What are you looking for?" I questioned.

"The most recent letter Angie sent, she'd written down what time I had to meet her at the platform and I cannot fucking remember-" he returned to muttering to himself.

Fred and Angelina's relationship has been quite a rollercoaster since they made it official. They argue you over the smallest things, constantly.

Sometimes Fred likes to piss Angie off on purpose just so he has an excuse to have make-up sex, which according to him is the best sex.

Hard to argue with.

However, surprisingly, since Ang made an honest man out of him, she has had him wrapped around her little finger. I've never seen him like this, but serves him right for stringing her along all that time.

Fred finally found the letter, which was hidden under his pillow. He remembered he left it there because she had spray her perfume on it and wanting to smell it whilst he fell to sleep.

And this was the boy that used to call George "soft" and "soppy"...

"Found it," he cried out victoriously, scanning the text of the letter, "she said to meet her at the platform for 10:45am exactly."

He checked his watch, "It's- Lord its 10:32am now- we have to move people!" he ordered.

George and I held in our laughter as he hurried out the room.

"Oh you Weasley boys, you'll do anything for your women." I teased, leading George out of the bedroom.

*****************************