IVE FOUND YOU

Arabella POV

I was now back in my dorms and so excited for tonight. Everyone was made aware of the party and now all that was left to do was get ready.

Some sytherins (Draco and Blaise) were bringing alcohol from Draco's father's cellar. Brilliant.

Fred and George had set some things up in the room of requirement such as tables, lights and a few speakers.

I was busy applying some mascara and lightly tinted lip gloss. They don't have a lot of makeup in the wizarding world, meaning I only had the bare essentials.

Once I was finished and had brushed my hair, leaving it in its slightly wavy form, I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out my dress. It was a gold silk material which hugged tightly around my waist and stopped at the middle of my thighs. The silk material bagged slightly at my chest, exposing my cleavage slightly.

I picked out some fancy shoes which matched the dress; some gold ones with a stiletto heel.

I looked at myself in the mirror feeling rather I don't know... sexy? I mean its not my usual style but I kind of liked it.

I was now the only one in my dorm room, patiently waiting for Hermione; Angelina and Katie had left around 15 minutes ago to go to the party.

Just as I was about to leave, the door flew open and there stood Hermione, looking as anxious as ever.

There she stood in a red dress which stopped at her mid thigh and hugged her chest, accentuating her boobs.

"Wow, look at you, you sexy bitch!" I winked

"Stop" she whined, "I feel silly, do you promise me that I look nice?"

"Of course 'mione! You look amazing" I smiled.

Her face relaxed, "Thank you, you look gorgeous too."

"Are you flirting with me Granger?" I winked.

"Oh shut up" she shoved my shoulder lightly, causing me to grin .

I thanked her for the compliment properly before shutting my door and heading towards the room of requirement.

************************

The door of the room appeared to me and Hermione before we snuck him, making sure not be seen.

As we walked in, there was loud music bellowing and the room was packed with people drinking and dancing. The lights were dimmed, meaning it was hard to see people from far away but I could still see silhouettes or being jumping around and partying.

"Arabella," Hermione panicked, "Please don't let me get drunk"

"I can promise anything princess" I winked, causing her to shove me gently again.

Just at that moment, Ron waltzed up, with Harry stumbling behind. Harry's always been a lightweight.

"Hi boys" we both said.

"Hi Arabella" Ron smiled, "Hermione, can we go talk over there for a bit?" he asked nervously.

I could see Hermione's face begin to redden but before she could panic I gave her a thumbs up and sent them on their way. Ah, love.

I was left with my wasted younger brother. Brilliant.

"What do yo- you err say, Bella? Have a little dance- just a little dance with your baby bro" he slurred.

I could help but laugh at him before grabbing a liquor bottle and pulling him to where everyone was dancing.

I mainly just swayed side to side, shotting whatever drink was in the bottle, whilst observing Harry make an absolute fool of himself.