DETENTION

Arabella's POV

The next few days weren't the easiest, when all I could think about was George.

I ended up telling Hermione everything: what happened at the party, me sleeping with him, what he said to Fred and that I wasn't sure where to go from here. She was shocked about how things went from 0-100 with us– well so was I. But she told me wait until I was ready and speak to George, or wait for George to come speak to me.

Class with the twins was almost like always. Fred and George made jokes and I laughed as always. Fred told us about what he gets up to with Angelina... in vivid detail.

Gross.

I made it all the way to Friday without letting my true feelings show, it was almost like it always had been. Three best friends.

It was now last lesson on Friday: potions with Snape. We had came in and sat in our usually places and did what he usually did. Had as much fun as possible without getting caught and pretended we was listening.

However, there was a moment were George and I just couldn't contain our laughter when Fred threw one of his ingredients across the class before throwing his head down, acting as though he didn't do anything.

Unfortunately, it landed straight into Snape's potion... right infront of him.

Fred kept his head down, holding onto his laughter for deal life. However, it wasn't so easy for George and I. We both laughed out loud before immediately slapping our hands over our mouths in unison. We contained the snigger under our mouths as Snape calmly walked over to us.

Fuck that man was scary.

"Weasley, Potter. I'll see you both in detention tonight." He glared at George and I.

Our smiles on our faces came down as we looked up at Snape and nodded our heads.

Fred let out a snigger, which he quickly disguised as a cough. He definitely didn't want to be in detention tonight like us.

As Snape walked away, we both turned our heads to Fred, an annoyed look on both of our faces.

"I really am sorry" he giggled, before booping me on the nose and continuing to scribble on his parchment.

*********************************

It was now time for detention. And I was stood outside of Snape's door, with George awkwardly pacing back and forth slowly, looking up at the ceiling.

It's not been so awkward when we were around other people, or even just Fred. But this was the first time we had been alone since waking up in his dorm together, and the tension was thick.

He coughed, breaking the silence, "So, er- how have you been?" he asked, looking at me nervously.

"George you have been with me everyday you know how I am." I replied, looking down at the floor.

"No," he began, walking towards me, making the gap smaller between us, "you know what I'm talking about... we still have spoken about it yet."

I glanced up at him slowly, looking into his hazel eyes, which were filled with worry. I could tell he was very nervous to talk to me, he probably has been all week.

In all honesty, I missed him. This wasn't how I expected things to go after we spent that night together. Every since that night the most contact we have had is group conversation and short glances every now and then.

All I wanted was to be able to kiss him, and for him to hold me, and look into my eyes without caring if there was anyone around.

The distance between us was almost none existent now, with his left arm leaning on the wall beside my head, him looking down at me.