BUSINESS PLANS

Arabella's POV

It was now the Saturday in which the Hogwarts express came to take everyone home for the Christmas holidays. Hermione had obviously woken me up an hour earlier than when I needed to be up, but I was kind of grateful considering I had left my packing till the last minute.

We had breakfast at 8 before the carriage came to take us to the train at 9. It was currently 7:50am, and everyone else was waiting in the common room whilst I finished the rest of my packing.

As I finished packing some of my favourite muggle CD's (Arthur especially loved listening to muggle music), I heard a quiet knock on my door. I casually walked to open it, revealing Angelina on the other end.

My eyes widened in surprise, considering we hadn't spoken since I moved out of the dorm room a few weeks ago. She stared at me, looking rather shy as she fiddled with something in her hands.

"Oh, hi Angelina." I smiled, wondering why she had come to my room.

"Hi Belle, sorry to bother you." She looked nervous. "I'd just finished packing my clothes for the holidays and found these on top of my clean washing basket, and I think they're yours."

She held up a pair of baby pink silk underwear, biting on her cheek in slight embarrassment.

My cheeks became bright red as I immediately grabbed them from her in embarrassment. My lips curled into a small smile, seeing humor in the situation as I began to giggle slightly.

This causes Angelina to giggle too, her smiley widely. It felt nice to be laughing with her.

Our laughter quieten, before Angelina cleared her throat to speak, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how I behaved with the whole you and George thing. I suppose I was just hurt about Fred but I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

She had a rather guilty look on her face, too nervous to make eye contact with me as she kept her gaze on her hands. "I'm sorry too." I spoke quietly, "I should have just been honest with you from the start."

Her eyes met mine, and I shrugged with a small smile, indicating that we had both made some silly mistakes but it was all in the past.

She reached across to grab my hands in hers and squeeze them, her smiling slightly now, "Well, I hope we can get our friendship back on track in the new year. Have a good Christmas Arabella."

"You too Ang." I smiled back, her nodding goodbye before heading back down the hallway.

I sighed, feeling a weight being lifted of my shoulders knowing Angelina and I had made amends. I had yet to speak to Katie, but I was glad there was no hard feelings between Ang and I.

I walked back over to my bed where my trunk was, leaving the door open and placing my other toiletries into my trunk before deciding where to put the underwear Angelina had just given me.

I heard a creak in the floorboard of my room, but before I could react I was swooped up in the air by two large arms clutching around my waist. I gasped as I was spun around to see George with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Fuck sake Georgie, nearly gave me a heart attack!" I sighed as he gently placed me onto my feet again.

"Sorry darling." He giggled, pecking my lips. "You all done packing?"

"I think so." I began, before George's eyes wandered to the pink fabric which was still placed in my hand. He quickly snatched the underwear from my hands, playfully toying with the fabric.

"Hmm, you're definitely bringing these." He smirked, that mischievous look still on his face. I tried to reach for them but he raised his hand in the air, knowing I had no chance reaching them at that height.