GETTING CAUGHT

Arabella's POV

Waking up snuggled in George's arm had quickly become my favourite way to wake up.

As I was waking up, I felt George's long muscular arms slinked around my waist as he spooned me from behind. As I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light which which beaming brightly through the gaps of the curtains, I fidgeted slightly.

This caused a sleepy George to pull me in tighter and nestle his head further into my neck, letting out a soft groan- clearing not wanting to wake up.

I smiled against the pillow, feeling Georges slow hot breaths against my neck.

"Are you awake?" I whispered, feeling George's eyelashes flutter on my exposed skin.

"Nope." He mumbled into my skin in his deep morning voice.

"Hmm I think you are" I joked, "Come on we need to get up" I say as I begin to move, indicating I was getting up.

"Hmm I don't think so" he groaned, pulling me in tighter and snuggling his warm body further into mine.

I giggled, noticing his fingers trace along my exposed skin and give me goosebumps.

I turn over to face him, wanting to see how gorgeous and angelic he looked in the morning when he had first woken up.

His eyes were still closed and he had a small grin on his face. His hair was messy and going all different directions.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed all of his face, causing his face to screw up and he let out a chuckle.

"Come. On. George. Get. Up." I spoke in between planting kisses on him.

I pulled away and noticed a small smirk had appeared on his face. He dove down into the crook of my neck and started planting small kisses whilst his hands roamed up and down my back.

"Why should I get up?" his husky voice spoke against my skin, "Why can't we just stay here?" he continued to leave a trail of kisses against my neck and collar bones.

"Because" I began, trying not to let his actions distract me, "I need to leave before Freddie gets back."

"No need to, I'm right here." A voice plainly spoke from across the room.

I screamed, startled by the unexpected voice coming from no where, whilst George sprang up from the pillows wide-eyed.

We both anxiously looked over to the opposite side of the room to see none other than Fred Weasley, leaned against his headboard with an obnoxious smirk plastered on his face.

I pulled the sheets up my body and gripped them tighter around my naked chest whilst me and George stared over at his brother- completely speechless.

"Don't mind me... as you were." Fred smirked, crossing his legs whilst he laid on top of his bed.

George cleared his throat, "When- er when did you-"

"When did I get in? Oh only about 15 minutes ago. Me and Angelina almost got caught by the cleaner this morning so we had to get out of there. Why, are you not happy to see me?" he chuckled lightly.

I continued to stare at him in shock. Why wasn't he more surprised to see his twin brother and his other best friend in bed together? Surely he must have had some questions... or at least something to say?

I opened my mouth to speak but no words even left my mouth. I was speechless and had no idea what to say.

"So, did you two have a nice night?" Fred grinned before sitting up on the edge of his bed.