BELIEVE IT WEASLEY

Arabella's POV:

After a very loving goodbye from our Godparents, Harry and I apparated back to Hogwarts.

It was still rather early, giving ourselves enough time to get changed and head down for breakfast before classes.

"Thank you." I spoke quickly, as he walked up the stairs up to the common room.

"What for?" Harry questioned.

"For coming home, I think the four of being together was just what I needed."

Harry's arm reached around and pulled me in as we reached the top of the stairs, squeezing my shoulder, "You're very welcome Belle."

I smiled, taking in a big breath of air before we headed into the common room. It was still rather quiet, only a few pupils up early to study or chat before heading down for breakfast.

"Hi Arabella", a Gryffindor girl chirped quietly, sending me a kind smile before going back to scribbling on her parchment.

"Hi" I almost whispered, smiling back at her and saying goodbye to Harry before heading up.

I made it to my dorm and was greeted by Hermione waiting on the other side of the door.

"Arabella you're back!" she squealed, embracing me tightly. "The dorm room and I have missed you."

"I've missed you too silly" I chuckled.

She released me from her hold, and I looked onto to my bed to see my uniform placed very neatly on my bed, looking freshly cleaned.

"Did you clean my uniform Hermione?" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I wanted you to look as perfect as possible for your first day back!" she insists.

"I've missed classes for one day!" I argued, laughing again. "And although I have managed to shower and wash my hair this morning, I don't think a polished uniform will distract from the eye-sore that is my face."

I pulled a face at myself in the mirror. The cuts on my lip and cheekbone had started to heal, looking a lot less painful to touch. The bruising was a lot less black and blue but were still rather visible.

"Well I think you're gorgeous no matter what." Hermione reassured warmly.

"And what about everyone else?" I whine.

"Sod everyone else." She smirked, impressed with herself and causing me to chuckle.

"Well," I turned to her, "thank you for getting my uniform ready." I smile reassuringly, before getting changed.

******************************

Once I was changed, Hermione helped me make my hair a bit more presentable. I left it wavy with a few small braids dotted throughout. I also managed to cover up some of the bruising, making them a lot less noticeable.