DEVASTATION

Arabella's POV:

I was sat courtyard during free period, laying in the grass against George's chest, him leaning up again a tree and tracing circles against my shoulder.

We were sitting listening to Fred rambling on about his ideas for the shop layout, becoming rather engrossed in the idea on colour scheme and décor.

"- and it should be full of colour! Like to really show the fun and... are you listening?" he whined.

George lightly threw his head back against the tree, letting out a laugh.

I bit back a giggle, "Yes Freddie we're listening, aren't we?" I tilted my head to look up to George.

I took his attention, his eyes softening to gaze down at me, "we are, yes."

Fred nodded, "Good... I mean this stuff affects you too! We want to make sure this shop brings us in a ton of money if we want to live in a huge house-"

"Hang on," I interrupted, sitting up, "you still plan on us all living together even when we grow up?"

"Let's be honest, I don't think George and I will every properly 'grow up'." Fred air quoted with a smirk.

I look back to George, who shrugged in agreeance. I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"But yes," Fred continued, "my brother and I haven't been separate since birth, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I scoffed with a grin, "well I'd of hoped George and I would eventually move out just the two of us-"

"-and me." Fred smiled cheesily.

I couldn't help but smile at his playfully innocence. "What about Angelina?" I argued.

"What about her?" He shrugged.

I raised my brows, throwing him a shocked face.

"What?" He whined, "we haven't been going out for that long yet, who knows what will happen?"

I threw him a disapproving look, "I'm sure Angelina will be pleased to hear that."

"Oh sod off," he teased, "George you know what I mean, like it's going really well but I don't know-"

Fred's voice muffled out as a group of people walking through the courtyard caught my eye.

It was McGonagall with a few other members of staff, walking alongside Cedric's father, Aros.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, the last I knew he was still bed-ridden from his sudden illness.

My eyes followed them carefully, watching as they engaged in polite conversation, heading into the school doors.

"- and we will head to Potions, okay? Belle?" George's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Huh- sorry what?" I muttered, finally drawing my eyes away and back to the conversation.

"We were just saying we're going to drop these notes off back at the dorm and then head to Potions, you ready to go?"

"Oh, yes lets go." I nodded, quickly rushing to my feet.

The three of us began walking together, before I let my curiosity get the better of me.

"Actually, I just need to go speak to McGonagall quickly, I will meet you in class." I lied.

"McGonagall?" Fred questioned, "about what?"

I thought quickly, "I had to do an additional essay as extra credit- you know due to me almost getting excluded last term."