ROOMMATES

Arabella's POV

I awoke to the soft snores coming from the right side of the room. I squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the light before slowly sitting up on my pillow slightly, looking around the room.

I had quickly discovered the quiet snores were coming from Fred, who was still sound asleep, his face shoved into his pillow and his mouth opened slightly. He still looked very handsome though.

That's one of the many things I was jealous of about the twins- they're both very pretty sleepers. I however always seemed to look like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards when I slept.

I then turned my attentions to George, who was also sleeping peacefully, looking as angelic as ever. I couldn't help but smile as I watch his nose screw up and his brows furrow (I assumed he was dreaming) before his features softened once more.

I thought back to last night, and about how friendly and cuddly George was despite how furious he seemed to be before we parted ways earlier on in the night.

I suppose I wasn't any better, I was the one who cuddled up to him on the sofa and kissed him goodnight on his cheek. But, in my defense, I only acted so kindly seen as though he was rather drunk.

It wouldn't have been fair on me to behave coldly towards either on them when they came in last night, considering they couldn't even stand up straight. They clearly needed my assistance getting to bed and to be honest, I love watching them being all clumsy.

How they got from the pub to the common room with just the two of them I will never know.

I grabbed my glasses from the cluttered bed side table; the boys use this as a place to keep all sorts of knickknacks which they swear will come of good use at some point in life.

I placed my specs on my eyes before looking at the clock, 7:42am. If I remembered correctly, the twins had an alarm set for 7:45am, which gave them enough time to wake themselves up and be ready to head down for breakfast at around 8:00am.

I thought about the possibility of a particularly awkward conversation when both Fred and George woke up, both of them with terrible hangovers and unsure of how to act due to everything that went on.

To save them, as well as myself, from an uncomfortable situation first thing in the morning, I decided it was best I swiftly left the room before their alarm woke them up.

I looked back to the little clock once more: 7:43am. Shit, I need to hurry up.

I threw the covers off of my body, immediately feeling more chilly. I cautiously rose from the bed, trying not to cause any sort of sound.

I then began to tiptoe through the centre of the dorm, trying to remain silent and steady whilst still very cautious of the time.

Once I passed both of their beds successfully, I picked up some speed whilst I hurriedly tiptoed to the door.

I reached out to grab the door handle when a low groan from across the room startle me and caused me to freeze.

Afraid I had been caught, I slowly turned my head to see what had caused the noise. Thankfully, it was only George turning in his sleep, something must have been troubling him in the dream he was having.

I let out of low breath I didn't realise I had been holding in, before opening the door and sliding out before closing the door in one swift motion.

"Thank god." I sighed, rubbing my eyes, still feeling rather tired.

I jogged silently across the corridor to my dorm room, remembering how I also left Angelina and Katie in a particularly foul mood last night.

Brilliant, something else to worry about.