Chapter 7

(Cosmos Owl: Thought of drawing my imagination of Illi with my newfound interest on digital art..its up there ☝ Fufufufu)

**

The base of nocturnus was shrouded with poisonous fog and deadly miasma.

It was situated at the centre of one of the forbidden land.

'The Fog of Death'.

This was also the reason why the assasination guild Nocturnus base was known as a mystery and why their enemy were unable to defeat nor attacked them.

Illi fed a pill to the child at her arm, of course the child didn't obediently swallow the pill as he thought he was fed with some kind of poison.

Illi just stir her finger around the child mouth, making him swallow the pill unwillingly.

The child glare hatefully at her.

"What do you know? If you don't eat this antidote, you will die the moment you get in contact with the poisonous fog ah.."

Illi point at the warning sign at the side.

"See that"

The child reluctantly stare at the warning sign. Reading the warning signboard the child face pale at a rate visible to the naked eye.

He started to struggle and started his cat like hissing again.

Who don't know the infamous poison land? Even a person of high martial arts could not protect themselves with internal energy from the poison.

Anyone who enter the land of poison without doubt never get to lived.

Even if they came back out alive from the land, after a mere week, they lose their life from the corrosive poison.

It was the place where the poisonous beast and venomous insect dwell.

For the past few days, the child had obediently stay quiet after releasing his pressure point.

Illi have no choice but to immobilize the child again.

"You will be fine, I fed you the antidote after all"

Illi grin..

She has no prior experience on how to take care of a child.

She can only man-handle him.

Still, the past few days, she had did her best taking care of the child wound and supplementing his body with various kind of pill to stabilize the two extreme potent insect and the poison it release in his body.

Now, the child would not feel the endless constant pain from the torture of poison. Albeit his body still only a vessel of poison, his condition stabilize a lot.

Hmmm... Maybe thats must be the reason why he act so obedient.

The constant venomous pain and the biting cold he have to endure have gone after all...

He will not live past the age of thirteen at most if his body condition is not equilibrated. With his condition stabilize, he will live for atleast another three more years and if she took out the insect and stabilize his condition for a few more, he will be practically a cured person.

Illi was confident that she could completely cure the child body where even his blood was venomous.

Illi and the others enter the thick gloomy fog.

Distress flash across the child eyes, but even after an hour he did not feel uncomfortable anywhere.

His gaze held surprise.