Chapter 2

Cosmosowl

Cosmos Owl library

Cosmos Owl

REINCARNATE OF A MAD SCIENTIST

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

…………………… ………………..no………………..

Illi must have been accompanied by lady luck as the old man she saved is the leader of the most dangerous and notorous assasin guild.

With this, obtaining those juicy organs was not a problem for her.

The asassin guild was called Nocturnus*.

Illi was treated well by the people of nocturnus. First, because she save their leader, second….. well aside from her lovely self, she contribute a lot at the nocturnus.

At the nocturnus, Illi spend almost all her time in the experiment lab that they build for her. Apart from being busy concocting a poison for the guild member, she was cacooning herself in doing experiment on the experiment subject provided by the Guild.

Like she said, even though she love doing her experiment on humans, she has her own principle. All those subjects are the enemy of the Nocturnus, she never lay her hand on the innocent people.

The nocturnus have their own conduct as well, that is to not lay a hand on the innocent. Though that does not make them a saint either. If need be, slaughtering the innocent is not a problem, a child, even an infant was not spared if situation calls for the matter.

Aside from her freedom to conduct experiment however she like, Illi had encountered a distressing matter. Illi has to study martial arts. Seriously.

The old poisonous hag had forced her to learn martial arts. Ever since illi provide the guild with a poison so potent that there was basically no antidote for it, of course, for others…. The leader of the Nocturnus was given such a name ‘Old Poisonous Hag’.

As a prodigy, although the process was tough, Illi was able to master a technique and move easily.

But, the greater part of her improvement can be contributed to her cultivation method. In her past life, illi store a legendary martial arts book which she obtained from a failed portal. The book was spat out from the portal and the portal died soon after. Because it was a thing of the other dimension, she has stored away in her space, but does not have time to have an in depth study as she was busy researching various thing.

The old man was thrilled when Illi took out the book, he said that it was one of the strongest martial art technique.

The old man could only lament in his missed chance, he cannot learn even if he want to with his old bone. The old man wa sonly hapy again since his adopted grandaughter could still learn it. So, he put in every effort to make Illi learn and practiced it.

****

Life had gone by within a blink of an eye from the time Illi reincarnate on this world.

****