Chapter 3

Illi took a look at the map for quite a long while, the place where the egg supposed to reside seem to be in a really dangerous place.

A lot of ferociois beast reside in this place. The place of their habitat. A so called legendary egg of a beast tend to always exist in such places.

Everyone got a wind on the emerging of this legendary egg. The Phoenix and the dragon egg. Illi will be the only one looking for this Harpin, it was a good thing, this way a lot of trouble like fighting for the treasure could be eliminated.

Since the place is a dangerous land, a lot of influencial people brought a batch of a high ranked armed forces.

Aside from the ferocious beast ,that forbidden forest has a lot of danger, a poisonous plant, insects, poisonous fog, not only that, there are swamp that are more fearsome than the powerful savage beast, once you fall on the swamp, the hope of saving yourself or being saved by others is close to a nil.

Strangely the swamp have a great suction force which pull in not only the one who fall in it but also the one who try to pull out their friend. So the safest way is not to just fall inside of it.

“X, Y, Z”

illi called out rather loudly.

Once X, Y, Z, heard the call of the big boss, they immediately scramble towards her place. Their lady boss is a really impatient person. What she hate the most is waiting for other.

They immediately reach their lady boss room in amatter of second.

“Subordinate here, Lady Boss”

X, Y, Z kneel in one knee and solemnly greet their Lady Boss.

Illi nod her head, satisfied with their quick response to her call, she is the most patient when she conduct her experinment but other than that, she is really impatient especially when waiting for others and she make sure they are thoroughly aware of that.

“Good that you don’t make me wait for you guys”

The three subordinate shuddered inwardly, how would they dare after that horrible punishment !!

At first they take her lightly, especially her warning when they were first assigned to her.

When she call them they make her wait for three long minute.

By the time they arrived to her side, she reccond them to follow her, they did follow her till the way they were led to a dark room, she told them to wait here while she leisurely walk outside the door.

While they were standing inside the dark room the door was suddenly lock.

They still could clearly remember her word at that time from inside the dark room.
‘As a punishment for making me wait for you guys, feed my lovely plants for three weeks. The fertilizer are at the corner on the left side’

With that, silence ensued the dark eerie room.

They just snort and take their lady boss so called punishment lightly

What is there to so afraid of?, feeding the plant for three week. That must be the easiest and most non-tortorous punishment they have ever received.

But oh boy, they did not know that it was just the beginning of their nightmare.
When they turn around an illuminous different colour started to shine.
When they clearly took a closer look at the light, they were all scared shitless, It was a carnivorous poisonous plant.

Some have a sharp thorn teeth while some have a poisonous vine. And the worst thing is that they could move freely inside the room as it was within their vicinity.