Chapter 20

Lillith and the other two assimilated quite well within the school.

The school treated them nicely ensuring that they are not bullied. Not to mention, the parent of the aristocrats were encouraging their children to befriend the children nutured by the Sanctus.

They are popular, especially Lillith.

Angelus is too dull and barely open his mouth unless necessary, so they found it hard to befriend him.

Fortis on the other hand have a very oppressive aura about him. He only obsessively focused on studying the technique taught by the school.

Taking in the spiritual energy according to their spiritual root, strengthening their body and improving the technique by leaps and bound.

There are many battle technique which the school taught, this are even taught by famous practitioner. This help the children build a strong foundation.

But for the variation human, they will not be able to produce the technique at the standard level, all they could learn is how to control their element.

There are variation teacher which the school hired who are under various stronghold.

Not to mention, the long established school have various book that have been passed down from generatiom to generation, so it was not without its beneficial attending school.

It can also be used to establish connection with various higher class people or maybe a future famous practitioner.

The school certificate is also important to have an easy but solid identity.

The school taught not only various battle technique but also general knowledge, way of medicine and others valuable important knowledges.

Illi does not have time to teach all those to her kids.

Enrolling them to a school is one of the best option.

**

At one corner of the street.

The most common but dark side of society occured.

A bullying and raped.

The girl was beaten by a group of girls, there was few senior male as well. They are from Decan school.

One of them appear rather bulky at such a young age, he look fierce and a bit on the ugly side.

"My sister have never date a guy and enjoy the pamper of a male, I felt distress and heartache for her. Hull, why don't you do me a favor?"

One of the girl maliciously smile and comment. This illigitimate sister of hers, she has long loathe her existence.

"It will be my pleasure...."

The senior male lick his lips while the girl cower in fear, trying to run away. Her tear stained face aroused the male beastly all the more.

"Boss, be hurry, we also want to dote on junior sister"

The underlings of the senior male fawningly but sinisterically state.

"Of course.. Hahahaha"

:
:

"No please, no.... Let me goo.... Please....."

That evening, the mourning and grief, the despair of the young lady was not met with any sort of rescued by some hero.

..

That happened before Lillith enrolled to Decan school.

After Lillith enroll to Decan school, the first few weeks, she spend time making friends *followers*