Chapter 18

Mullind is the prosperous capital city of the Kingdom Miraz.

There are many pedestrian and high end shop. The city was bustling with vitality of a prosperous city.

Amongst the bustling pedestrian, a black magestic carriage was driven along the pathway.

Ignoring the famous and the leading Apothecary guild symbol on the flag, it was actually the same black carrigae that Illi usually rode on. Especially that time when she went out to obatin the harpy egg.

The passing people halt their step, respectfully giving way for the carriage. To be specific, the symbol.

"Master, they are so respectful, unlike that time when they scourn our nocturnus symbol"

Lillith immediately chirp, looking around curiously from behind the curtain.

"Our Nocturnus Guild have another identity which other than our guild is not aware of. We are the leading and head of the Apothecary department, it is a matter of fact that we are respected"

Lillith giggle happily "We are awesome"

Illi smile slightly, puffing out her chest a bit, she pat the little girl head "Of course"

The Nocturnus have this side job to cover up their asassin profession, the proffession deem as despicable and sneaky like rat. The department was relatively low-key, that was until two years ago.

Once Illi took over the production of medicine. Their side Apothecary business have emerge out as the leading business of this Apothecary faction and profession.

Their Sanctus Medicine Hall have many competitors from the other Apothecary businesses. But.... With her amazingness, they have all been beaten down.

Illi does not really intend on going out and visit her large chain business but....

She is a person with a child now.

She atleast have to have let her family three little brats attend school. Its the most basic common sense and responsibility a guardian should accomplished.

As a person of another era, she has that sense of responsibility to not let a child be deprived of their freedom to study.

Depriving a child from education is a great sin!

The old man agreed as well.

Each Nocturnus person is of someone who have multiple or atleast two identity.

Its the most basic decorum of an asassin to have one or two identity. Its useful for their 'stealth' profession.

Since the children need to attend school, Illi decided to let them enroll in the best school and have a good basic foundatiom as well as a strong other identity aside from being part of Nocturnus.

The carriage soon arrived infront of the imposing and grand building with Sanctus Medicine Hall written in bold of an elegent calligraphy.

The workers of the Sanctus Medicine hall immeditaely came out. Respectfully and reverently awaiting for Illi to get down from the carriage.

As soon as the charming beauty came out of the carriage, she was greet with deep respect and attentiveness.

The pedestrian on the further side would peek excitedly at the carriage and the famous boss of the Sanctus that was a once in a lifetime rarely seen.

The people held great reverent and adoration for the head of the Sanctus.

It was none other than the fact that the Sanctus have open a numerous clinic on the Kingdom of Miraz where free pills or medicine would be send out for the poor once a month.