Roams 22

Like an angels descending from the great heaven, a winged beings flew down from the boundless sky.

An angels who have white wings and an angels that have black wings.

The great and majestic holy angels parted, behind them came an ethereal being that resemble a moon fairy, levitated from the ground, floating towards the cursed beings who have been plagued with a deadly diseased.

**

"My Salus, Saintess Illi have found a cure for the deadly plagued that have haunt and cursed us, The antidote of this cursed diseased will be provided throughout the Sanctus medicine main and branches hall for free as Saintess illi have taken a pity on the poor who might not be able to acquire it. The free antidote will be available for a year.

When coming to take the antidote, please stand in line properly and do not cause trouble"

Salvare have a soft smile hanging on her lips, it gave one a soothing and comfortable feelings.

The word spoken by Salvare brought a great bout of shocked to the people.

After the great shocked, a noisy cheers and overflowing word of gatitude have ensued among the masses

The status of the Sanctus have embedded deeply inside and taken a root on the mind of the people from that henceforth. THeir benevolence, the deity and saint actions they have conduct themselves with, not to mention the winged holy like beings that have never been seen in this continent have left a deep marked and impression on them.

They are like an immortal that have graced the mortals with their presence, giving them blessings but also in turn make them want to worshipped, especially The head of the Sanctus. Her Benevolence as well as her imposing grandness have gave them an urge to worshipped her.

Especially for those people who have suffered despaired and was given a hope of life by her. The feelings was more pronounced.

A grateful and woshipful glance was directed at the person standing at the balcony of the Sanctus hall.

Illi, the centre of attention was busy guiding the golden energy she received by being worshipped by the people as if she was some God or immortal or something.

This is not what she intend on achieveing when she decided to give a free antidote for this evolved version of Staph. It was just that she was afraid of the population rate declining.

Her past life scarcity of population have leave quite a deep trauma on her.

If this plagued caused the decline in population, how will she unrestrainedly and freely conduct her experiment? The pain and struggle of acting with caution when using the human subject, Illi does not want that restrained life anymore.

As for it being free, It will really hurt her conscience if she take advantage of such trouble times to earn profits.

She is not a black hearted person ya..

A black hearted capitalist ..umm...

"Little Lillith, go help 'cleanse' the disease" Such a large crowd, perfect for Lillith to sharpen her used of light ability. Should not let go such an opportunate times to have a real life practice on life people.

Still, Illi does not forget to emphasize the cleanse word. It is not to purify, but only cleanse.

Little Lillith was capable of cleansing or healing almost any kind of disease but since she was small, her energy was limited, so, she could heal atmost only six person a day.

But, being able to cure the disease that even the great medicine practitioner was not able to find a solution on, It amazed the people.

**