Chapter 17

*

For three years, Illi main work was creating and modifying the already existed existence into another kind of existence.

Defying the natural law.

Changing Creator original Creation.

Studying the creation and learn a way to change their parts have always been an obsession of Illi.

This seemingly fantasy world she transmigrate in have deliver her with all kinds of interesting beings. Existence, Creation....

She like it very much.

Adding those creation to the fragile human beings and make them more powerful and change their fragile characteristics.

It was not out of kindness and goodness that she seek for changing the homo sapiens weak nature.

It was because she like challenging herself and create a new beings.

She just like being the creator. The process of creation, although tedious and tough, it also brought a sense of pleasure and especially when accomplished; it gave her an incomparable satisfaction and thrill.

She is a bit mad indeed.

Defying law of nature feels good.

There are three 'Human beings' who have a pure white wings inside a large special container filled with liquid. They have wings varying from one to three wings.

Illi gave them the title: The Apostle of Light.

The three Apostle contain the purified and modified version of the divine beast Phoenix blood and other pure energy.

The three apostle was still in its infants state. They just born out from their embryo of genetic mutation afterall.

This three apostle was created and combined; born under the purest of energy.

Beside them, another three dark winged 'Human Beings' were contained in a transparent black liquid.

Illi gave them the title :The Apostle Of Darkness.

They were born under the purest of dark energy.

Lillith was fascinated by the six Apostle, if not sticking with her, she will always check out the six Apostle growth.

Lillith like watching Illi experiment moment and will smile brightly when she hear the painful moan of the subject.

The cute and lovely little girl is a bit sick in the head.

Illi comment on her mind with a poker face.

Of course, the person who did the deed herself is not aware that she is more sick in the head.

The growth hormone on the six Apostle is fast acting in the beginning state and will gradually slow down like a slow motion have been switched on them at the later state.

After just a week, the infant have taken the shape of a ten to eleven years old.

This Six Apostle was not the only one Illi have succeded in creating.

There are also the combination of human beings and a variant beast.

The integration of Blaze Rhino and human beings.

The intergration of Celer panther and human being.

The integration of Terra monkey and Human being.

Illi gave the three the title: Behemoth.

Imgur will curiously look at them, even showing a bit of haughtiness as if he was the king of them. Its ruler, his cocky and haughty expression would always cause Illi to shake her head and smile at its antics.