ROAMS 24

Among the students that take part in the competition, there are ten students that stood out. Of course, those ten students were the top ten. For Illi and also for most of the spectators, there are six students that stood out. The top six students, putting aside the three students, to be specific, Fortis, Lillith and Angelus, the other three were the one who caught Illi attention.

They were around eighteen years of age but they were able to channel their element root and form a vague smoke elemental aura on their movement.

Spiritual root or element root are the five elements. Each cultivator have their own specific elemental root which will assist them in their technique. The more the elemental aura they channel is condensed, the stronger they are. Each elemental root determine the kind of technique they have to practiced. For those who have earth root, they practiced defense technique and closed range heavy martial arts. Fire, air and water practiced a sharp and fast technique and a long as well as close range technique.

*

The three students will graduate this year as the academy taught up to eighteen years of age, the fact that they were able to condense a vague foggy elemental aura at eighteen years of age shows that the three students were talented.

Creating of aura take tons of decades. It mastery take years and years of practice.

The three students were in the top five holding the second, third and fifth position. The first position was held by Fortis whose variant elemental root was deem as the weakest. He does not fight or move, just release fog which contain a paralyze poison and easily knock down his opponent. Angelus hold the fourth position by controlling the shadow of his opponent. As long as there is light, there is shadow.

Although shadow controlling technique was Angelus weak move and is not too efficient in using it, it was better to use the shadow technique than using his devouring technique, blatant Killing was forbid after all. Using shadow technique drained one spiritual energy at a rapid speed. Angelus was able to pull through by swallowing the pills that could restore spiritual energy Illi gave him which he kept in his pouch.

This competition does not forbid such kind of actions.

Variants elemental roots are always known for being powerful. If not because they could not prolong their life by cultivating, they would have long become the powerhouse of the continent instead of being hunt down and being 'recruited' by other strongholds.

Little Lillith was at the tenth position. It was not that she was weaker than Angelus or Fortis, it was because her light variant is brutal and cruel, lillith consisely thought that showing her violent side as a person of the Sanctus hall is not befitting of her Hall and of her angelic image. After restraining the strong impulse of wanting to purge the filth of her opponents, Little Lillith took the tenth place.

The top ten received a fist size elemental stone, the elemental stone could greatly aide them in their cultivation. Even Variants can used it to strengthen their roots.

When the first position was about to be given his reward, a mid size fortified cage was brought out. Inside the cage, a white bunny that has a variant of fire was brought out. There were red lines that outlined some of it white fur. The variant white fire bunny was given an anesthetic so it was now unconscious.

The white bunny was taken out and the Decan academy principle was personally handling his academy students who got the first place. The bunny was put again inside a small enclosed cage and was hand over to Fortis. The principle of Decan academy was smiling ears to ears while handling the prize.

Half of the students who were in the top tenth were from the Decan academy. This will boost and bring in more public image and reputation for the Decan Academy.