Chapter 16 Night Flower

Illi pick up the chick at the scruff of its neck, the chick that was pressed down by Scarlett.

Scarlett flap her wings and land on Illi shoulder. She disdainfully glance at the chick, snort and turn away.

The moment she saw some little 'ugly bird' trying to steal their Night flower, Scarlett flew rapidly to pierce and beat the 'ugly bird'.

Daring 'ugly bird' hmph!→_→

"You little sneaky thing"

"You lilil seakwi ting"

Scarlett parrot Illi, which cause Illi to chuckle.

Truly, it was really sneaky. That time when it sneakily flew off and swallow that glowing stone and now sneakily trying to snatch the flower.

This is fishing in troubled water* ah~

(*Taking advantage of the chaotic situation)

"Little Hong"

It was the panic voice of the femle in red hair.

Illi pluck the flower carefully before putting inside her fluid.

There is no better place then to store things other than her fluid.

Illi then turn towards the red head girl "Your sneaky little thing try to rob me of my hard earned flower, for compensation. Let me take some of her blood"

Without waiting for any other reaction, Illi pluck the chick into bleeding.

She sqeeze out the blood in a cylinder and throw the scared stiff chick away like a rag doll after the dees was done.

It was petrified of the of the ghouls hovering around Illi.

It was a mythical beast and is sensitive of spiritual things.

It dare not move the moment Illi grab the cuff of her neck.

Only when it master came running and hug it, it petrified heart calm down a bit. But it will be traumatised for a long a time.

The red hair glance intently at Illi and her only four but indomitable subordinate dissapearing back.

The reason why she stare at her intently was because, she recognize her. She was the one who save that black hair boy.

The mask was the same. As well as the dress.

Once her figure dissapear, she hurried back at her companion who lost his conciouness.

On the other hand.

The Prince of Gurmund. He was not killed but all his limbs were cut off.

It was truly very cruel.

**

Once Illi reached the place of Eli hiding place, she was immediately hug by the white hair little girl.

"Master. Master... Master.."

The little girl was not able to form any other coherent word other than calling out Master.

She was speechlessly overwhelmed by Illi omniponent like fight.

That despairing petrification of aura. She like it very very much.

"Who brought the kids here? What if they accidently get hurt??"

Illi look at Z while he squirm inwardly in discomfort at the piercing gaze of his lady boss.

"They beg me...."

His voice trailed off nervously.

Illi sigh.