Chapter 8

Atfer rseitng at her room for a few hrous, Illi met wtjh tje old hag, her ganratfehr.

She and hjr gfahradatr hvae a few dsicssion of her tirp.

Atefr a wilhe, the old hag took the ejg form the bsoom of the clihd.

"Waht knid of egg is tihs? Scuh imemsne engery"

Irenestt was wirtetn on tje old mjn fcae.

Tje cilhd hsis tyrnig to satnch bcak tje egg but was esaliy sbuuded by tye old man.

..

(Cosmos Owl: Hahahahaha..
How does it feel reading in jumble word? It was said that as long as the first and last aphabet is the correct form of alphabet for the word, the brain was able to automatically read it in correct ver. Oh anyway, I won't tease much, here, the correct typing hahaha)

**

After resting at her room for a few hours, Illi met with the old hag, her grandfather.

She and her grandfather have a few discussion of her trip.

After a while, the old hag took the egg from the bosom of the child.

"What kind of egg is this? Such immense energy"

Interest was written on the old man face.

The child hiss, trying to snatch back the egg but was easily subdued by the old man.

Illi just wave her hand dismissively "Who knows? Anyway in term of its aura it will not lose out to that dragon and phoenix egg"

"It seem so" The old man nod his head while giving back the egg to the child "Child, take good care of it"

Hey... In the past, his moral integrity and conscience was severely lacking, but after getting in contact with his granddaughter whose aura was full of gold aura, he was affected by her gold aura as well.

Snatching things that was not his does not sit well with him now.

"How old was those two who obtain the dragon and phoenix egg?"

Ilki seriouly thought back and answered "Older than me by three years"

"Eighteen years hmm..... According to your description, they seem to be from the big sect or some big clan, there will be a great fanfare for the emergence of the heaven Son and Daughter"

The old man tsk..

After the talking, Illi brought the child back at her lab.

The child apprehensively enter the lab. His skin would always crawl seeing the organs and different species inside the container.

With his weak body, he have a basic awareness that he will never be able to escape of the Nocturnus base.

The child prepare himself silently both in body and mind to face an inhumane experinment on him. One day, he will surely escape though!

**

One day at the Nocturnus base, nothing happened to him.

One week at the nocturnus base, nothing still happened to him.

One Month at the Nocturnus base, nothing still still happened to him...

In fact, his body was getting better and better. He was fed with various kind of pill and elixir. His body also goes through check-up a few times.

His malnourished and sickly body finally show sign of improvement.

He no longer felt the venomous pain as if his blood was burnt by rancid acid nor does he feel the extreme bitingly cold.