Chapter 10

*

Scarlett, that was the name Illi gave to the harpy baby.

Imgur the name of the lion cub and Scarlett like playing together.

Both are two mischievious brats.

Right now, both the baby was pulling the person hindl leg that was laid on the experinment lab which Illi was conducting experinment on.

Illi sigh for the nth time..

She grab both the naughty baby. They are lively with good amount of energy.

"Didn't I told you two naughty thing not to disturb me when I do my research?"

The two naughty little brat started to whine and act cute, giving Illi an innocent blink.

Illi would be a fool to believe that they have the naivety of a newborn baby. The two little thing have the awareness atleast the perception level of a ten years old child. But in beast term, that really was only a newbron calf, but Illi insist on measuring with human sense.

Illi narrow her eyes "If you two do it next time, believe it or not, I will train you two and give you my special psychological treatment" otherwise known as brainwash to be obedient like X,Y and Z.

Because they were still a child, Illi does not want to lay her hand on them.

The two naughty thing flinch a bit then obediently stay put beside Illi.

They like the dead and despair aura covering Illi.

Illi have done countless inhumane experinment on people and have the foul aura of their despair suffering wounding around her. This aura make the two underworld beast extremely comfortable and like to stick beside Illi.

The little boy was helping out X Y and Z in arranging and cleaning the lab while Illi was concentrating on her new research.

At around 12 noon, the three subordinate heart started to get tense.

"Z!"

X and Y heave a sigh of relief while Z tense up and his heart palpilate.

He weakly respond to Illi call.

"Go feed the two little thing"

Illi gave a simple work but it was enough to turn Z heart cold.

"Lady boss, why not let Imgur master feed them?"

He put up his last ditch of struggle.

"He need to do check-up, its not a tough job feeding two baby, what are you hesitating about. Don't be such a weak chicken" Illi disdainfully remark.

Z no longer protest, with an apprehensive heart he walk towards the two naughty baby.

Both were giving him a wide grin.

Scarlett have a sharp razor tooth that could chew even metal while the ferocity of the lion cub Namean lion strong teeth need not be mentioned.

If Illi or the little boy feed the two baby, they are well-behaved and obedient. But if it was other, they either try to bite off the hand that feed them or try to cut them with their sharp claw.

Anyone who feed them have to go through tooth and nail and must be prepared to lose a few layers of their skin and blood.

The two baby are feed with a cooked meat which contain abundant spiritual energy. Really, they are the most extravagant in feeding a beast.

*

Illi check-out the little boy condition thoroughly before giving her final analysis.

"Your body is preapred enough to withstand the extract of the poison insect on your body. We will do the surgery this evening. But first, I will make ample preparation so that it can be performed well without a hitch"