Chapter 4

...............

The said to be emergence of the mythological beast attracted a huge number of people around the countries, some start venturing the dark forest while some still gather materials and armed forces as entering the forbidden forest is a serious matter of putting their life on the line.

Entering was also already in itself difficult not to mention about leaving, the difficulty was in a whole new level.

The three days time arrived, a day Illi and her underlings set the time to also start their venture out in the forbidden forest.

Illi and her group start travelling on the morning for the hunting down of the mythological egg.

**

Three days back, Illi got quite a good harvest.

A lot of people gathered in Lin state which includes even the criminals, assasins, mercenaries and the like are no exception.

The Lin state always remain low-key, never attracting the attention of other country, if not for the emergence of the mythological beast, it will eventually never attracted attention.

And since its such a small country, people of other influencial countries didn’t even put the policy of the Lin state in their eyes.

So, during this time, robbing, molesting and various other crimes are unavoidable and bout to occured.
And only Illi will think herself as lucky because she attracted such kind of criminals.

As soon as Illi came to know that some group target her she lead them to a dark and narrow alleyway.

But after leading them she didn’t kill them off immediately because what if they never try to harm her in the first place? And that will be to Illi dissapointment.

‘The heavens must have blessed her’, that is of course according to her own deliberation, the group did try to rob, rape and kill her.

And Illi decisively kill them off wihout the slightest hesitation.

After killing them, she collect their internal organs and place it safe and sound on her fluid.

During the past two years, Illi discover a way to extract people internal energy and refine it into a pill, that was a heaven- defying thing for the people of her now era.

If it was her original, the year 3000 era, it will be what is ‘expected’!.
With such a high technology and intelligence, Illi was sure that this feat can be achieved in three month time, but for her, there are no such technology anymore and left only with her intelligent.

She has to depend on her second best choice material, furnace and such are not great problem she faced, she has all of them at her space.

But!

She neither have a solar power nor electric power. No magnetic power ,no nothing. What control of void, space and what-not. That plaything cannot help her in it. Plus, she still work on extracting those variant abilities to make great used on her upcoming experinment.

Internal energy are limited for many extent in the face of research and experiment, for cultivation and martial arts, it was truly indeed useful. But, she is not a cultivation maniac!

Illi worked hard, Ok!!!

She is not a lazy girl, not before, not now and never will be, she is a workholic but only on something that have to do with experimenting.

She can work on for days and night without resting as a scientist work for hours and hours, days by days without rest, when they are in their ‘that state’, the only deficit that they faced will be the fact that human body were way too weak.